Trading in the Si possibly....

i’d pony up the extra cake for the 335. its a no-brainer. either way, pretty much any bimmer is an upgrade to your car. no offense honda fanboi’s but rwd > fwd any day.

omg def. I was driving last night and wanted to see how she handled around a corner, and I drifted without even trying to, lol it was so smooth and controlled, amazing car, rwd ftw lol, now I just have to put some devo snow tires on lol, never drove rwd in the winter before:ohnoes lol

I did… And you can’t afford a newer BMW or Audi.

I also checked with Suze Orman, and she concurs.

j/k let us know what you end up with

:lol I was gonna say … after paying bills with this bmw Ill end up with about $220 spending cash a week, not too bad

You must have had the TCS off then. BMWs stick to the road like glue. :wink: With decent snows you’ll be fine in the snow with RWD. Just don’t try to drive out of a plowed in driveway and don’t take it out if there’s 5 inches of snow or more on the roads. BMW had a stretch of almost 10 years without an AWD car. It never stopped people form driving them in the winter.

ya I turned the TCS off , it has handles amazing…driving the Si this morning was horrible lol, I should have BMW by Tuesday :thumbup

Good for you, you’re like $219 ahead of me then :lol

LOL…its only cause my daughter is in school now, so I dont have to pay $150 a week for childcare anymore WootWoot!!!:bowdown

:ohnoes Im not gonna have vtec anymore:’( LMAO, Ill deal tho :number1

Thats rediculous.
Is there really a point to that?

speaking of engine, this one is mint, its the cleanest engine bay Ive seen besides a brand new one…heres a pic

http://images2.auction123.com/c0645536-703c-4eb3-a1bf-1931532f7d81/WBAVB175X6NK38356/26.jpg?webimage001l

http://images2.auction123.com/c0645536-703c-4eb3-a1bf-1931532f7d81/WBAVB175X6NK38356/05.jpg?webimage001l

It discourages backyard mechanics form working on these vehicles. Your basically forced to take it to the dealer unless you want so shell out a few hundred bucks for the diagnostic tool to reset the service indicator. That’s why I recommend a CPO if you buying an 06 or newer used BMW.

Here’s a screen shot of mine

You’ll have double vanos :stuck_out_tongue:

…I like the car…I got a thing for “Alpine White”

vanos is much smoother, and not as abrupt.

as for the dsc/ asc stuff its gay as hell. i’ll never like the traction control stuff. on the older cars its problematic/ restrictive as hell. none of mine came with it, as cold weather package cars generally come with an LSD. no open diffs for me.

I dont have the screen like that, Im assuming it prolly shows up by the speedometer maybe?

yes I agree, the alpine white is Sexy as hell :excited

Ya it is so smooth, I love it.

Your’swill look like this:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56539&stc=1&d=1169600351

ohh ok, cool :thumbup Im excited, I go in on tuesday to finalize it all, as long as the numbers dont change Ill have her by thanksgiving:clap

Enjoy it! There’s tons of aftermarket support for the E90 too.

That sucks man. I guess Ill stick with my fairly basic truck. Atleast I can check and change my own oil without an assraping from a dealer.

ya? I havnt done much looking for aftermarket, my plans are to keep her stock, Im just gonna tint the windows and taillights and thats prolly it lol, Once I get the lexus down the road that will be my toy :excited