Traffic Lawyer

I use jeane heran usually but I just used Paula O’Brien for a ticket I got in catskill and she got it reduced to parking on pavement and no points. It was an 84 in a 65. Her numbers 852 0125

I’ll start.

First 11 months of driving:

• Speeding - 45 in 30
  • Driving after 9pm
  • Speeding - 65 in 55
  • Turn Signal (initially stopped for stop sign roll through)
  • Unsafe Passing (part of 5 ticket/arrest day)
  • Reckless Driving (part of 5 ticket/arrest day)
  • Reckless Endangerment (part of 5 ticket/arrest day)
  • Speeding in a workzone - 120+ in a 35 (part of 5 ticket/arrest day)
  • Speeding - 84-55

Since (last 5 years) then I’ve had some minor ones: 2 Tint (1 my car, 1 my cousins), texting, rear license plate light and no front plate.

I have no points on my license and my insurance a year is $1,300 with full coverage, insured sound system, etc. Never lost my license or had it suspended. Insurance never went up.

Tocci Parker Tocci has saved my ass every time and gotten everything reduced.

1300? Is the Maxima the onloy thing on your insurance?

and holyeffinshit I’d love to hear what Nick pays for insurance.

No. We have two other cars (dads 92 Chevy truck with basic coverage and moms 2002 Subaru with full coverage) on the policy. I’m still under my parents policy but I pay my share, which is ~$115/month. It was like $105 but they raised it $10/month for all of us across the board (Allstate).

Is $1,300 a lot? I was under the impression that it was a pretty good deal.

Three cars, three people, thats not bad. I still wanna know what Nick pays for his car though…

Nah nah. $1,300 is JUST for my car alone. Total for 3 cars it’s like $1,900 or something. But I’m 22, while my parents are in their 50’s with no histories.

I don’t understand. I have not got ONE SINGLE speeding ticket added to my record since I started driving.

I got pulled over once for speeding when I was 17 for 80-65. But, the ticket never appeared once I made a deal with the trooper that he could hunt yote’s on our property that year :slight_smile:

What dont ya understand… everybody is in a hurry, all the time…lol … and I drive 40k miles a year so Im bound to fall into a trap or 3.

Stop driving like an asshat and stop getting tickets = not needing a lawyer

Same here. I do about 25k a year. Average driver does 15k or less per year. Lots of driving = more chances of having to speed and getting caught.

I wasnt. I was profiled. Lowered Honda w/ HID’s

And Cliff My insurence is $200 a Month for My Accord And My S2000 Both Fully Insured.

$2400 a year for Full coverage both cars

:rofl

Because it was always the car in front of you that was speeding, but just because of the HID’s he gave it to you.

i wasnt speeding

I had nasty wheel hop on a hill

Yeah yeah yeah whateva yO I pulled 60k miles easy last year going waaaay faster than ya’ll- no infractions, no tickets, no sobriety tests, no bending over the hood while the cop… oh wait he said to keep that on the low low but yeah- so nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyaaaah… I win- My dad beats your dad too.

Oh wait it was all air travel my b…

OP: do a search under “lawyer” and there are multiple threads on this with good advice… Good luck.

Stephen Commins
had three speed and one following to closely…all in the city of Troy got me out of all of them. Then got another in e.g. For speed this month and got me out of that one too. So all said and done 4 tickets in the same court system within the year and got all of them reduced. Plus the one in e.g. A month later…pretty good lawyer 250 per offense though