Transformers: Live Action Movie

The aussie chick was by far the best. She has such a sexy accent!!!

[quote=“psphinx81,post:20,topic:31795"”]

no i didnt hear anything lol… those babes in the movie though, holy fuck were they SMOKIN

[/quote]

i want to father both of their children

I want this movie poster!!

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:5,topic:31795"”]

holy moly GM must have paid 2358729962 bajillion dollars to have all their cars in it so much

[/quote]

Notice Bumblebee aka chevy- camaro lay the smack down on Barricade aka Saleen- Ford Mustang

great movie :tup: :tup:

they forgot: Ultra Magnus FTW

or Jhiaxus FTW

No smoke screen?

http://users.adelphia.net/~bloodhound/DSC00768.JPG

Ghey!

Transformers 2: The Return

that made me imdb michael bay and he is doing prince of persia? Jesus are they making anything into a movie now?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:27,topic:31795"”]

that made me imdb michael bay and he is doing prince of persia? Jesus are they making anything into a movie now?

[/quote]

That’s gonna be BA…

Transformers 2: The Return of Megatron

IMO micheal bay sucks ass but transformers can’t fail

[quote=“RobHimself,post:25,topic:31795"”]

No smoke screen?

Ghey!

[/quote]

Thats what Im talking about

did anyone else notice that when the camaro was old and shitty and had the hot motor it has ITB’s not carbs…when the hottie pooped the hood

i need to go see this movie

Kevin we can go and you can do the popcorn bag trick to me :touchy:

in

[quote=“RobHimself,post:27,topic:31795"”]

[/quote]

Just what I want to go see, some sweaty ass bitch for a prince doing gymastics the entire movie. And running from anything that might so much as cross his path. (Unless it’s based the new one)

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:35,topic:31795"”]

Just what I want to go see, some sweaty ass bitch for a prince doing gymastics the entire movie. And running from anything that might so much as cross his path. (Unless it’s based the new one)

[/quote]

You really think the guy that made this movie is going to make the Prince of Persia a fairy prancer?

what was the first preview they showed? the one that had no title listed, just looked like a whole bunch of explosions and someone filming everything from a hand camera…godzilla?

its called cloverfield, sort of an american godzilla filmed from a first person POV.

One word

Amazing, im gonna take the stretch and say its the best movie ive seen yet :). Took place of my old childhood fav.

Bay outdid himself and he didnt even want to do the movie.

EDIT: any more info on Cloverfeild

Yeah budddy. movie was a little cheesy but still pretty cool.

Heres my transformers, and gobots.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/716pro/crxmotor246.jpg