Transformers 2 last night at colonie center

who went? im pretty sure you know what im talking about…

for those who didnt go, 15 mins before the end of the movie at the midnight showing last night, the projector over heated and the movie reel melted…took them like 30 mins to fix and then they were handing out readmission tickets

despite the alleged negative reviews i just heard it got, the movie was badass

Saw it last night at Movieland. Two and a half hours long, wtf. Man am I tired today.

I need to see this naow

how does a digtal DVD movie burn it’s “reel” of tape… it could of just over heated and shut off tho

i d/l it last night, watched the first 30 mins and then went to bed… i’ll finish it tonight or tommorow

I’m going on Friday after I golf 9 holes.

im going tomorow or friday with my girl to see this

Someone I know from AZ went to see the movie and had the EXACT same thing happen…Im wondering if there is a problem with the movie?

too much awesome?:lol

Yeah +1 unless you saw it at an older theatre or at crossgates in one of the theatres that still use the film projectors the film melting is impossible?

Most of the theatres that I see playing it are in DLP…

And they use completely digital copies of the movie

i just finished watching it online, but the audio sucked.

Well I just finished watching it in IMAX… amazing! The ending seems kinda quick though, like “lets just wrap everything up.”

:rofl

maybe ill go tonight. but ill pry play beerpong at Trickshots

My buddy owns the Madison, when I talk to him next I’ll ask if he’s heard of anything.

I still havent seen the first one

It’s worth a watch, especially if you used to watch the cartoon series and know the background. It’s a fairly well made movie.

For those who watched it, how do you feel it compared to the first one?

I watched the cartoon a bit as a kid. I really never watch movies anymore. Havent seen one in forever.

talked to my friend, he said it wasn’t a common problem with the film reals

no, you could see the reel melt on the screen…so much for the dlp at colonie

I kinda felt the same way actually.
Most of the scenes were really in depth leading up to the climax, then you get to the big dramatic ending aaannndddd… wait it’s over already?

Vlad, I thought compared to the first one the new one definitely had more actual dialogue amongst themselves. The story line in the new one was a bit more complex also.
Not that the second one didn’t have funny parts, but I feel like the first one was better for laughs and the new one more for action.

So, yeah I’m a geek. We’re done here.