Transformers?

Seriously if you are not a Transformer fan then don’t waste your money. I thought the movie was very good great action scenes with a lot of humor.

Fuck the critics.

I just wanna see some Dinobots whoopin some ass action!!! :sad:

I am a huge Transformers fan and I thought the first one was ok.
Bay butchered a lot of it with that shitty hollywood Fast and Furious flavor.
I really love the concept so I saw past a lot of the shitty Directing and production.

I am actually irritated how he fucked up concepts important to the story.

interesting, im going to see it tonight in IMAX. im sure ill love it, wheneve the critics hate something i always end up liking the movie lol

It was ok.

There were a couple of times I noticed it went from IMAX format to 35mm. Nothing that really bothered me, same as Dark Knight

Just watched the first one last night. Wasn’t bad for not being a transformers fan as a kid. It was a good watch but I am not in the mood to rush out and see the second one and deal with packed theatres.

I loved the movie, way better than the first one.

im sure its good…critics are dumb. ill be seeing it tomorrow night

anyone who though the first one was anything other than 143 minutes of pure awesome is crazy.

:bigclap:

i saw it the other night and i thought it was great.
A little long but a lotttt of action.

Edit: Megan Fox is stellar looking in the movie.

She could be covered in piss and shit and still look stellar.

They already confirmed a 3rd one… 2011.

hahaha apparently this movie is taking a lot of heat for being “racist”

google search transformers 2 racist and check out some of the news articles… this shits ridiculous.

lol

Harmless comic characters or racist robots? The buzz over the summer blockbuster “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” only grew Wednesday as some said two jive-talking Chevy characters were racial caricatures. Skids and Mudflap, twin robots disguised as compact hatchbacks, constantly brawl and bicker in rap-inspired street slang. They’re forced to acknowledge that they can’t read. One has a gold tooth.

I think anyone that says that they represent blacks are the racist ones.

Seen it tonight, sick movie, megan fox omfg so damn sexy

One of the sexiest females on the planet.

Soooooo hot in that opening scene.

I saw it, I thought it was fantastic, could have been a little shorter but michael bay probably didnt want to cut any scenes out.

I did notice 1 or 2 tiny clips that they reused from the first one. One was in the predator scene.

saw it wednesday night. it was fucking awesome! i loved every minute of it. i thought the whole Skids and Mudflap thing was hilarious as well, not racist. people like that exist in real life, so why not make a talking chevy zolt sound like an uneducated normal person lol. there was a lot of action, and because of that, it didnt even seem all too long. i’ll definitely be seeing it again soon for sure

also, Linkin Park doing all the music=WIN! lol