Travis...

Please remove your ET and trap from your signature. It just makes it look like you suck at life/driving. Especially w/ your corrected dyno numbers.

Stock STi times w/ almost 100whp more… :nana

Just some friendly advice, not trying to start shit.

bone stock sti’s do not trap 104

shit what was i thinking sticking up for him?!

shitttssss weaaakk

a kid i know trapped 110+ and went 12.5(i think) in his 07 STI w/ an exhaust, gutted interior, and a reflash or off the shelf tune.

Did he seriously run those times? Or is he just trying to reel people in so he can brag about beating more cars he knows he can beat?

No he ran those times… 13.9, 13.3, forgot what the other times were…13.3 was the best…i was there to witness, and it’s on video

right, not stock

sad isnt it :rofl

first off… i have the UNCORRECTED numbers in my sig… secondly bone stock sti’s DO trap 102-104 :sad
justin mcgrath went 13.3@103 stock… bone factory stock… :headbang

lastly i found out WHY im trapping so poorly… ecu is pulling GOBS of timing up top 4-5* in some areas… fucking oxygen sensor. it will be fixed and more things to come b4 i go back the 30th.

So? it’s no built motor, big turbo STI by any means. :confused

laf. can i drive it travy?

perhaps… if i rip off a 12.8 or better i dont give a damn WHO drives it after that. (unless u break it…then u fix it. :crackup)

omfgz. 12.8 ?? thats never gonna happen.

new o2 sensor and new clutch and new exhaust and new intercooler will be on before i run the 30th… :giggedy :runaway

can i drive it? i dont know what im doing, but still can i? :lol

See sig

when the car isnt running like a bag of flaming assholes, it IS sub 13.0. eat a dick.

soo can we come to the conclusion that until the car is fixed, its a turd for its mod’s?

346hp/344tq uncorrected and 366/364 corrected (sae)

:rofl sorry Trav I’m just a hater, I wish my car had a built motor/turbo, most of the problems you’re having are just common results of modding a car you drive daily, which most of us including me do, but I don’t have the cash to do anything real big, so I don’t. I’m just busting balls, no hard feelings.

been saying that for a few weeks now… :headbang