Trillian

For those who use this program, I have a question. I have accounts at AIM, MSN and Yahoo. Not all my contacts are showing up on Trillian. I have contacts on MSN IM that see to be missing from Trillian. Any thing I can do so all my contacts show>?

[quote=“Marcus”"]

For those who use this program, I have a question. I have accounts at AIM, MSN and Yahoo. Not all my contacts are showing up on Trillian. I have contacts on MSN IM that see to be missing from Trillian. Any thing I can do so all my contacts show>?

[/quote]

if they aren’t importing, you can always add them manually, how many are we talking?

I only use trillian. Basic only lets you have 200 contacts, that could be why… or do you have pro?

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:26638"”]

if they aren’t importing, you can always add them manually, how many are we talking?

I only use trillian. Basic only lets you have 200 contacts, that could be why… or do you have pro?

[/quote]

I have Pro. I only am importing no more than 30 contacts.

expand your offline contacts and look at the ghosted dots to the left of their names. if some are lighter than others, then right click and select ‘add’

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:4,topic:26638"”]

expand your offline contacts and look at the ghosted dots to the left of their names. if some are lighter than others, then right click and select ‘add’

[/quote]

Yeah, I checked. They are not in the off-line section either.

Try GAIM

[quote=“itsJim,post:6,topic:26638"”]

Try GAIM

[/quote]

Looks ight…supports MSN and AIM…I shall give that a try if I cant get Trillian to work correctly.

trillian is annoying, never really like it

GAIM :tup:

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:8,topic:26638"”]

trillian is annoying, never really like it

GAIM :tup:

[/quote]

+1 trillian is buggy and slow, would always crash on me.

i use trillain all the time never had a problem with it, always works and has all my contacts. the only thing that i have noticed is that it disco’s randomly, not sure if its somthing else or trillian but it does not bother me all that much as its not all the time

never have a problem with trillian, i love it. it never DC’s me either

i use trillain basic, never had a problem with importing contacts at all, or gettin dced :headbang:

The only thing I hate about trillian is the lack of being able to follow links, i always have to copy and paste them.

Well, Gaim is crashing everytime I try to connect to MSN. It says getting cookie…boom, dies…

[quote=“TgDn32,post:13,topic:26638"”]

The only thing I hate about trillian is the lack of being able to follow links, i always have to copy and paste them.

[/quote]

Same here.

Sure beats AIM’s bullshit software though.

AIM 5.2.3981 + deadaim 4.5 is much nicer than trillian any day of the week…

of course this doesn’t help the OP since it obviously only supports Aim chat…