Trollmaro

pictures wont load on my end, error: To Heavy

:frowning:

wtf man fog lights are sweet. Put them back in.

Cool story

That is just so badass sounding

Was out of town but at least parts are showing up

Waiting on this 99+ PCM to show up so I can rewire the engine harness also working on a way to run a stock PCM in parallel to a Holley EFI system.

So did you already decide on a cam?

Nah got distracted buying shit for the turbo setup.

why 2 computers?

So the car is a 98 and the PCM is slow, shitty, can’t do real time tuning, and can only do 2 bar so im upgrading to a 01-02 PCM which requires repinning…At some point I want to run a full stand alone that can do boost by MPH and other things. The car needs to pass inspection and none of those stand alone systems are setup to emissions obviously.

I talked to a few other people you can build a harness that taps a few sensors and then edit the codes same you normally would and pass inspection while still running on a stand alone. It should be very easy because there isn’t a ton of technology in the cars or PCMs so making the PCM think car its running isn’t going to be bad.

Nice. Sounds like a cool setup. I was wondering how people running those systems (MS, holley, etc.) were passing inspection in newer cars… I guess the answer is they generally don’t…

Not all states do OBDII inspections and hell Florida doesn’t have any

I’ve seen diagrams for overlay mgmt, shouldn’t be impossible. Just tricky to get the NYSI computer to be happy with the key cycle and the CEL to cycle on then off when running.

all that with the stock computer is easy

Sadly no progress really been traveling but im home for the next couple months so its time for things to happen.

0411 PCM showed up and another 90 in 5 inch for the exhaust

@cougarspeed ruining perfectly good truck manifolds

@choko Got some primer and has been prepping the car for some body work

And this thing I won’t need for a long ass time showed up

Interested to see how the pcm project works out. I have a ton of stainless 2.5" if you still need to buy

:tup:

Coming right along! :tup:

Going to attack the wiring setup after the 1st of the year rebuild the stock harness and rewire most of the cars

I also have a bench harness now if anyone need basic shit done on 99+ LSx PCMs(VATS removal, codes off, injector rescaling) I don’t want to get into tuning random stuff but can do all the standard base reflash stuff

Semi related to my build Drew is building Shawns turbo kit and mine off Shawns setup.