Troopers ambushed

The trooper recollects the kid going full throttle.

When you are running from the police, you are going to be going balls out, and as fast as you possibly can. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t cruising around at 15 mph.

When the guy started to drive away/drag the cop, the trooper called into dispatch for backup.

When they found them 1.5 miles down the road, from the original stopping point…a few minutes later…they could easily calculate how fast the guy was traveling. Its simple math.

The man on the ATV was never thought to be Bucky. I don’t know why people are assuming this. It was a simple stop, to see where the guy was going, and why he wasn’t wearing a helmet. After the cop was talking to the kid for a few minutes, he must have gotten scared (seeing as he was drunk) and took off.

If I get pulled over in Hamburg today, for a seatbelt violation…and I run from the police…chances are somebody, somewhere is going to think I am Bucky.

Just like how people are assuming Bucky has shot these 3 troopers.

The State Police in just OVERTIME has spent over 4 million dollars. And numerous people’s lives have been altered forever. If they would have simply offered $1 million dollars the day he escaped…he would have been turned in by now.

Another problem the troopers/fbi are overlooking, is the fact that they don’t know the terrain. They are turning down help, equipment, helicopters w/ thermal imaging, and seasoned veterans of the local PD’s who know this terrain better than anybody. They have an agenda, and want it carried out by themselves and only themselves. It’s a very selfish thing to do.

And the NYSP MRT (mobile response team) isn’t going to do much. They haven’t already. Infact the two troopers recently shot, were part of it.