True "Touchless" washes with monthly programs?

lol, worldwide son!

Visited this wash today :tup:

Pros:
Definitely a lot of pre-soak and several passes.
Seems like it would have a solid polish pass as well, although was definitely running low on the juice.
Wash water is definitely heated (the way it should be.)

Cons:
$11 for top wash (slightly more than others but whatever it’s only $2.)
Dryers are less than useless.

I was really encouraged when it made THREE passes on pre-soak and removed all the bugs from my windshield :tup: … However the drying was terrible! I looked into this machine and it seems like the owner cheapened out on the drying components. This could have been an top wash in my book if it wasn’t for the drying.

I’d certainly go back, but with the out-of-the way distance and extra time it takes for me to hand dry it’s not the most convenient.

Light years better than Basil or Rusiniaks though!

It rained the other day. Most of the dirt came off my car. Two thumbs up. :tup: :tup:

When I bought a boat that took up both spots in my garage all summer keeping my car clean became so much less a priority. Just not worth it to turn around and park it in the driveway collecting dust and pollen.

Glad you liked it! I went there yesterday and took my truck through and have to agree the dryers don’t seem up to par from last year. No idea what happened because it use to literally shake the truck while driving through the dryers.
The pre-soak is definitely best in the area and literally see the bugs and dirt drip away. I will ask the owner next time I see him about the dryers, tell him to quit cheaping out…lol

Next time you’re there take a look and see if there are any top-down blowers. I don’t remember seeing any, and even with a slow exit there was a lot of water left on the top of my hood.

It looks like he has the standard arch option but missing the top-down blowers:

^
The amount you know about touchless car washes scares me

I’m waiting til he opens up his own…this is all just recon work right now :snky:

I’m 90% sure it has a top blower, to me if felt like just the power of the blowers were turned down…if he can do somethwhat by like that to conserve electric. Go there every other week, will confirm shortly.

Read this thread, tried Lazerwash in OP, loved it, felt like an asshole for going to Delta previously and the collateral damage which Delta has done to my A7’s wheels :wink: - thanks for the recommendations

:tup:

So far this is still my favorite.

I’ll continue to be a car wash gunny pig if people send me locations. I thought I had been to most of them, turns out I was wrong!

The one on Southwestern that @Scott mentioned is next on my list.

[ATTACH]37114[/ATTACH]

:tup:

Fuck, lol.

Did this one today and it’s probably my #2 at this point despite being even further out of the way, lol.

$11 for top wash. Multiple soak passes. Only one rinse pass BUT it was a slow one. The “triple-shine” was only a double as it was out of one color and didn’t put down as much. It’s a Laserwash G5 the same as the one by UB in Amherst, so the water pressure is HIGH and it did one of the best jobs on the rear of my truck. Drying was several passes but still not as good as a properly setup Laserwash 360 I think. And @Norb_O this one DOES have an option for a long term pass, although I didn’t have time to go all the way through the menu and get the details.

At some point I’ll edit this thread so that all the reviews I’m doing are easily searchable.

I was admiring what a great job the torrential rain did cleaning my car last night. Even managed to get the dirt off the sculpted running boards on the wife’s car.

@JayS I’m going to add a review for “the rain” as well just for you.

I’ll start you off. Last night’s was a 9 out of 10. Best rain wash of the year.

:bigtup:

Hope your cars are outside today! Free car wash!

I was watching the rain come down in sheets at the office today thinking “getting a good wash today”.