Trump for President?

Yeah, he’s floated the idea before but he’s bound to try sometime.

Trump said he would consider running for president because “the respect for this country is just not there. I have many people from China that I do business with, they laugh at us. They feel we’re fools. And almost being led by fools. And they can’t believe what they’re getting away with.”

Heh. No. Private sector? Yes. Public servant? Nope.

he’d do a better job than Palin.

it’s nice that he’s telling it like it is too, what with other nations laughing

^Agreed.

He’d need to get over the no handshake thing though, lol.

He’d never make it out of the primaries in the Bible Belt as a Republican. Would set up an interesting fight with Palin though, one extreme of the party vs. the other.

Nah, he’d just take her as VP again.

She’s too much of a loose cannon, I don’t think he’d want that risk. Also I don’t know if the big business faction he appeals to wants anything to do with her dumb ass besides tapping it.

You said it yourself - she represents one part of the party, he represents the other. It’s actually a perfect way to get everyone together.

But Trump is still iffy on running. I think it’s glaringly obvious that Palin is going to run.

She’d never get out of the starting gate. Her appeal is too narrow. The tea party daily show headline types love her, but she’s just a useless airhead to any moderate. She was the best thing to happen to the Democrat party since Twitter.

Just more BS from Trump trying to keep himself relevant and enough in the public eye to continue whoring himself out.

If we end up with a Trump/Palin ticket in 2012 I might finally have to splurge on that .338 Lapua I’ve been wanting. :lol:

If it’s Obama/Biden vs Trump/Palin you’d be better off stockpiling nonperishable groceries that you can trade for medical care once China starts The Sims with our currency and our bipartisan healthcare compromises turn medicine into a luxury for the rich.

Oh yeah.

no one can save you guys… your system is too busted.

maybe Bloomberg?

ed koch.

trump for president…

hmmmm

would i trust a sell out doing furniture commercials for a quick buck…as President?

how much personal integrity does this man have… dollars are good, too, but…

cnn sayin Trump is polling ahead of all other republican candidates right now…

Trump’s job is way cooler than Obama’s…

Trump is talking about making countries that use our military for defense (Saudi Arabia, South Korea, etc.) start to pay us for having them there. I can see positives and negatives…

Our army for hire? Absolutely not.

More along the lines of if they get themselves in trouble, we’re already there, and we need to bail them out / protect our interests, we send them a bill.

“Army for hire” sounds like anyone will be able to give us cash to do what they want us to do, lol.