trying to organise a meet for this summer....

aight, as long as 200 bucks max for the place to stay inlcuding the 140 for the track is cool with u guys its a go…thats a whole 8 hours track day…
we will do 20 min drift/ grip sessions cuz grip driving is shit when ppl are drifting near you…
peace…

I will try my best to make it, I’ve really been looking forward to finally getting to a track day with my car, so as long as everything goes alright, Im in!

I’m in.

Hey guys if ya want I live in the country outside of Kingston which is about 25 - 30 mins from the track. If anyone wanted I could host another field party and those who want could either crash inside or pitch a tent in the back yard (lots of space). It would be alot cheaper the a hotel but there’s always the drive to the track. For anyone who thinks this may be an option just let me know so I can get things organized a few weeks before the event. And trust me it won’t be a sausage fest. Also for those who may need to do some last minute things the night before we have access to a fairly large shop just no hoist or anything.

hey big boy i’ll get close…

jk’ing sounds like you guys are going to have fun.

You Mustang owners… :roll: :lol: j/k Rich!

This meet sounds mitey fine. 8)

Now THAT is the way to do it!! Can you say BON FIRE?!?!
Camping rocks! If I go, that would be my fav. choice.

Im in for sure, and i can prob get some friends to go. Im down for either the feild party or the cottage idea, and if any one ever wants to have a meet in the parry sound or Haliburton areas , my cottages are open to all.
peace

Wow this sounds like fun! I’m 99% sure I’m in. I hope I have some coilovers and rims by then!

I’m in. I’ll find an mmto whore that lives near there and bring her back with me hahahahahaha

dude just dont make it on an OCC weekend ok?

Boys

let get this set up.,

Me want to join. and again, no Greg I will not touch your bum, how many times do I have to tell you.

Count me in too! I always enjoy a good track day

damnit benson.

just do it for god sakes… you know you want to

GT

ps obviously im in