trying to organise a meet for this summer....

Looking to do this the first week of june, i would love to plan a trip for us all to drive out to shannonville, and have an overnight krunkfest at a motel/hotel/skankhouse near the track.
basically, the track will be booked for us, so will the hotel…so we wont have to drive 3 hours before racing. I dunno bout u guys, but i hate shannonville, only cuz by the time u get there u feel exhausted and ure motors allready been worked so hard on the way up there.This way, we car sleep 5-10 mins away from the track and be fresh to race in the morning. Im guessing costs will be close to 200 bucks each car. 140 for the 8 hours at the track, and prolly 60 bucks for those who stay at the hotel…let me know what u guys think…all we need is a few beers,and a few fine huniez that like guys with nice cars…im sure ppl have great ideas to add to this…thanks…

100% in. (err… actually 99.9%, I could fail a course and not be in :frowning: )

Yeah, i’d probably be down for that.

TEAM MISCHIEF IS IN

GT

im likely in

sounds like a lot of fun :wink:

Im in if everything goes to plan,

Mind you it’s all business. And that business is the track. Not the party at
the motel. I think I’ll probablly do this. :shock:

I freakin hate driving to Shannonville as well. Getting there is easy.
Coming back at night after the track event seems to take forever.

im in

depending on how things go with my car

I know of a handfl of (S13)hooligans that I’d probably roll up wit’

Rent a cottage for the weekend. Everyone bring sleeping bags. Would be cheaper than a hotel, and more space.

Togue roads up north, and cottage = fun

About the girls idea, this is so going to turn into a sausage fest… enjoy :roll:

drifting?

What are you talking about? Girls would love to spend a weekend at an unknown area with about 30-40 strange alcohol fueled men.

I’ll see if my buddy wants to rent out his cottage. It’s about 20 mins away from Shannonville.

I’m in and of cousre there’s gonna be drifting!!

im in

I’m in…as long as their are EXTREMELY SEPERATE rooms…

I do NOT want to be spooning with Greg.

Set a date, this could be very interesting, and no I will not touch anyones bum bum.

sigh… no one wants to be near me…

GT

I am down for this. But I am pretty sure there will not be many girls there. Unless we hit the small town girls…hummm…

I don’t think anyone truly believes there will be girls there anyway. Unless they bring some from home :smiley: