Trying to put something together...

neither do the Hyabusa’s :ninja

when you gonna post that video?

its Hayabusa, and id love to see this video…

never said it did … its a low ten second bike…hell idc if i win or not just be fun… ya know

i duno why the hyabuda wouldnt have a chance? just saw a 08 brand new, completely stock run 141mph. :confused

tony hates to lose :ninja he will just go make it faster if he does ;D

yeah but thats at the valley not a highway pull like the bike run prolly was

you know theirs a certain point where a high power/ aerodynamic car will reel in and pass a bike right??? Bike’s get serious drag over 140+ that affects their acceleration.

see the link below. I video taped it. Its tonys old 07 GSXR 750…went 10.8 @ 130. Our buddy billy is riding it…balls out…no joke…only reason the bike got a jump like it did is because we had serious traction issues from the 60 rolls.

This race was with tony’s Z06 on the cam/header dyno tune (556rwhp)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C6-Nos-vs-Z06-vs-GSXR-750_140019.htm

Was there ever a swift vs. tony race? That would prolly be a decent highway run,maybe?

a long time ago I believe when swift came down to his garage…was a green hatch turbo car?? raced tony when he was just 496rwhp (air filter and tune) and lost.

I dont think swift ever had a turboed green car?

green hatch would be brooks. and brooks’ car ran really well with Ray at 700whp… Brooks’ car is very traction limited even on DR’s at 60mph…

or… it was team teal 2 which i forgot his name, but its a quick car, not as intense as brooks’ but still quick

I’d play Drew, if my tranny gets here in time… but I generally dont do this roll race stuff, so, again, a dig racer near the lot.

:ohnoes
hopefully this 4L80E does the job

no reason why a 4l80e will not, now that tranny can handle some power

it wasnt swift it was his friends, but swift was with him…the hatch had 500hp or something along those lines.

prolly was brooks then

Im pretty sure i remember hearing about this. It was Team Teal 2 (Alex) IIRC

my roommate has a gsxr 750 as well and i pulled him all the way to 160… so you’ll win but it wont be “as” bad as it was with that 750 in the vid

so when are we gonna do this and where?

edit: we should prolly do PM’s to those who want in… incase there are police lookin at this thread.