TT Corvette GTR @ Sema 800hp

Featuring an array of car accessories and aftermarket equipment, the SEMA show takes places in Vegas until Friday, November 6.

Specter will present packages customized for the Corvette C6, Z06 and ZR1, giving the models supercar style details and mind-blowing mechanical improvements.

The Corvette GTR is recognizable by its pearl blue “BASF” paint, its carbon rims, its specialized exhaust pipes and aerodynamic carbon fibre elements.

The C6 engine receives some extra special touches. Made in collaboration with the motor tuner Lingenfelter, the 7-litre V8 is given twin-turbos to boost its output up to a phenomenal 800 horsepower!

Specter has not revealed further information regarding the engine performance specs, but it’s all bound to be wicked!

Wow beautiful too bad no shots of the motor…

I like the performance of it, but I think they did something wrong with the exterior. I’m not sure, but it looks like they changed the fenders up a bit. Looks weird for some reason.

I will buy it

Lingenfelter…legendary Vette Tuner! that thing must be an unstoppable car at the strip or street! :open_mouth:

I love it, seen it on supercars.net already. My kinda car.

Remember a few years ago when the Lingenfelter twin turbo Vette was one of the fastest production cars and had like 800hp or something?

It was the cover on a Motortrend mag or a Car & Driver. I don’t remember.

Im with you, its ugly. Its the kit they have put on. Front bumper and the door is pushed in at the bottom and looks like they made the line from the fornt fender to door more aggressive, stock looks better imo…

Yea, I knew they riced it out! It’s really easy to tell when you have a pic of a normal bodied Vette as well for comparison. I think the fenders and the doors bother me the most, the front isn’t that bad.

msglngth

I love it!

the body is redesigned to be more streamlined, vented, etc… for cooling and for downforce. I think it looks fantastic, but to each his own.

front bumper needs 2 go rest is nice and flows…