Tuning tools

I didnt know where to post this. I hope this is the right section.

Ok guys, here it is. Some of the stuff i bought to start tuning my civic.
Im so excited. yayyyy.

New laptop from best buy= $660 on sale
moates kit: $237
LM-1 wideband= $250

I spent about $1147 not including (crome pro) which is another $150 i beleive. :frowning:
alll cashhh babyy…

What do you guys think?
Am i nutZ…lol

pyrometer is a good idea too, drill / tap a hole in the exhaust runner for the hottest cylinder (4cyl - usualy the one farthest from the throttle body)

its 1/8" pipe thready, easy to drill, easy to plug afterwards, and youll always know the engine isnt 2 degrees from being entertaining pieces to look at on your desk

hmm forgot all about that. damn.

ON WORD SEX-E

who me? well thank U sir…lol jk.

Im fucking bored.

Me too…slow afternoon at work for me

Where did you get the LM1 for 250?

my buddie works for a company that checks engines. They upgraded to a better one and so they sold him all the lm-1 kit, and other extra lm1 parts they had laying around. He sold me the o2 and the big ugly box, and i went to innovate website and ordered the power cable, serial cable, and the sensor cable. All for about $50 bones.

what u pay for that welder from snap on?

good stuff :tup:

My buddie payed about $1000 for it about a year ago,from SNAP ON. I bought it from him for $800 like 4 months ago.

damn your a BIG ASS BALLER. damn nice and bout time you got some real tuning, no more blowing up your shit

ostrich = the shit. I love mine. Plus with crome, you can do all sorts of crazy shit with it.

good.
Now come over my house and teach me what you know…lol

I need someone to chip my freaking ecu.

turbociv or 91crxsi to chip your freakin ecu :wink: but shhh…i didn’t tell ya

I took it to Innovative. Mike is doing the whole sshabaanng to it.