Tunnels or well lit streets in Buffalo

Have some photo ideas and I’m trying to find somewhere local to do it. I want to try the Thorold tunnel at some point but I don’t feel like driving an hour into Canada on a Thursday evening.

Anyone know of anything. Doesn’t have to be a tunnel, just something very well lit and that you can stop on the side of the road on. (That means no to the 33 :()

Any suggestions are appreciated…

There’s that tunnel that goes under the airport runway out on Aero Dr.

Thought about that too, but it isn’t very well lit IIRC. We’ll definitely swing by there though.

Last time I drove through it, the damn thing was lit up like a christmas tree. But they use those orange lights which give a weird glow in pics.

i know exactly where to go, it’s pretty long, near 91MR2’s house on the west side… i’ll post directions in a bit…

if you look at onyx’s #2 video intro, it’s in there…

White Balance preset function > *

I can deal with yellow lights.

It’s at 0:50 in http://www.vimeo.com/1659140

i know that tunnel - i dont think it has any lights in it though ?

x2

pretty sure you will get analy raped by authorities within minutes of taking pictures in that airport tunnel.

There is a great tunnel out in Hamburg I think, however I can provide you with no other details than that though, sorry.

Yeah it will have to be a fast operation. But I’ll manage lol.

inb4headlineinbuffalonewsmanarrestedfortakingpicturesunderairportrunway.

Get some hangar pictures. Those would be pretty titter.

Yeah, I’m guessing it’s a bad idea to start taking pics there. I think you’ll be surprised by the response time of the NFTA cops. :wink:

I’m surprised they’ve never busted me considering I’ve never been able to go through that tunnel without doing a 2nd gear pull.

Where?

Paulo it’s a bad call in the aero tunnel - they have cameras in there and they seriously will rape us

i know an NFTA cop… let me shoot his glock :slight_smile:

ask TORQDSS, maybe he can hook you guys up on a play date

Since we are talking airport why not try the departures (Top) or arrivals (Bottom). Just go at like 10 or 11 at night and ask the cop standing there if you can snap a few pics. Worth a shot. There is hardly any traffic at that time.

What about a parking ramp…? The Galleria has a well lit one. I think ECMC does as well.

Either way I can’t wait to see your pics. You always have such cool ideas.