Can you still drive under the runway at the airport?

If so… what is that street?

yes, aero dr.

aero drive…

sounds like somebody did some exhaust work and/or got a blowoff valve…and wants to be a ricer…

that bridge rules, i cant wait to hit it up with the open dump

Just wanted to take pics of the airplanes :slight_smile:

Hahaha oops!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Police/Siren.gif THE FBI HAS BEEN ALERTED http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Police/Siren.gif

^^^^:lol: nice

there will be someone to talk to you in like 5 min once you start

Will look for you on the news :tup:

not like I’m pointing lazers at them :lol:

is it really illegal nowadays to take pics of planes? is the thread of a photograph that serious? i remember when i was a child my parents would take me out to the airport where you watch the planes fly in and land and what not, WOW we have come along way since then, you can’t even look at a plane funny without being regarded as someone who wants to either hijack the damn thing or blow it up.
Fucking Sterotypes suck but when it comes to looking at a plane or wanting to snap pics YOU R TEH STEREO!!!

sorry good luck in your venture to take pics if you really are and can tell me where you did it from id love to know
if you want an easy shot of a big plane there is the FED EX espress overnight jumbo jet plane that sits off of dick or whatever dick turns into at the fed ex express store you can get pretty close to it.

at least if you’re white you wont get shot, just arrested! :smiley:

You can take pictures, but if you’re there very long I wouldn’t be suprised if an NFTA cop showed up and just verified who you were. So long as you’re off airport property I doubt they can do much.

and tasered once the 5 cops have you pinned down, thus making it easier on them to zap ya…

I’d take a taser to my leg for $10,000

There are also cameras in that tunnel, so I wouldn’t go blasting through there if I were you. :fyi:

I think they’re more concerned with people stopping than people going though.

I’ll admit it, I’m guilty. I’ve purposely gone out of my way to take that road so I could do some 1st-2nd pulls through the tunnel with my windows down.

They haven’t come after me yet. Could just be that they fear the LS2. :slight_smile:

who would do such a thing?

LOL I remember when someone did a huge burnout in the tunnel, a woman called 911 and said the tunnel was on fire