Turbo 1994 Del Sol

im down for a run whenever, the cars pretty useless on the drag radials on it now, even in 4th at 100mph it still spins pretty good, but starts to hook alot better, but i just got the slicks mounted so whenever your ready let me know, me and floyd were gonna run i know ill lose but should be a fun run

Car is wicked. I dident even want to take it out on the street. I think it would hook 3rd and 4th with a 225 BFG DR.

on slicks I wouldent see a problem going low 11’s possibly high 10’s

with a set of cams it would make more power with lower boost. a set of itr or ctr cams It could do close to 500 with right around 20psi

i would say go with set of Blox B’s they worked out really really really and they are only around 400 bucks but if you got a little more money i would go with the skunk 2 pro 1s

MMMMMMMM Corvette Hors d’œuvres. :yum:

lol this guy is funny

Line em up

gotta get it through a PA inspection and get tags for it first. probably going to upgrade the spark plug wires and a few other things while I’m at it. Then I’d be happy to oblige you.

:kekegay:

sounds good im ready when you are

what are you going to do for axles? beside break them… Has anyone made a reliable axle for you to use?

never made it to the track at that power level , around the 340 mark it went 12.18 @ 119 spinning to hell and back on 205 50 15 bfg’s… and you know i am just playin, playa dont get the panties in a bunch

car has stage 2 raxels in it now and i never had a problem, but my guess is with slicks they are going to break, i would not recommend drive shaft shop after all the problems eric had with them in the type r

Is this guy serious. Hahaha

Darkstar have you ever run that vette against anybody on these forums , or even at the track???

Not hatin just wonderin :rofl:

hahahaha i have stock axles in my car and have gone 10.50s on them and now that i just hooked up my new dual boost controller its goin to be way easier on the axles off the line

dident you break 10 axles in 1 week?

I don’t really plan on launching it , I’m just gonna baby it out of the hole and see what happens , there are a few different companies that make axles, drive shaft shop is one of them I’ve always heard good thing about them and I believe they come with a warranty for a certain period of time. Darkstar what’s up with the vette any bolt one or supercharged or what

no i broke 2 and thats bc i didnt have the new boost controller in it i was coming off the like on 15psi then hitting the full 34psi and therefore i snaped 2 axles but 9s on stock axles soon very very soon

nope. but then again ive never lost to anyone ive ever called out

wouldnt you like to know… :rofl: just make sure you dont bet any money you cant afford to lose

So what your saying is in the past, you only called out people with slow cars? :cuddle:

2000 rousch stage II w/ vortech s-trim@10psi and 75 shot; 333 rwhp ss camaro, kolars mom on a 10 speed on the way to nickel blowjob night, etc.

does your pile even run, if so you can get in on this too, pussy.

^

So you haven’t even got your pile inspected yet up here? Excuses good sir.

I think you called me out at one point here , soooo Can We Run Em??

All that Displacement and Aero advantage of your Vette vs. my box of a car they call an Evo

Look at all of your advantages man Displacement, Aero, Gearing. RWD !!!

Look at all of my disadvantages Tiny 2.0 4 banger , Aero like a box, AWD Drivetrain loss. Turbo Lag!!!

On paper looks like you got me :rofl: