Turbo 1994 Del Sol

Good deal man. Now get her strapped onto the dyno and see what it puts down!!!

Thanks man, I figured I’d post on here about the Evo since the thread got shut down, buschur tuned it out to 390hp on his Dyno , it had slight knock in 4th but he was guessing it was due to cheap gas I put in on the turnpike and needing some new plugs and wires so I got them , puttin them in now and gonna log it later tonight with shawn see what we get, thanks for the advice on going to buschur he was actually a really cool guy and helped me out a ton

good deal with the evo dude. And can’t wait to see the del sol rippin.

Good deal man , glad you had a good experience. Yeah that junk out on the ohio turnpike sucks for sure what is it Valero or some shit. 390 on his dyno will go 11’s around 119-120 mph in the 1/4

What boost did you end up running on pump?

He set it at 27psi

Is that straight pump gas tune or with the meth sprayin??

Straight 93 pump gas

He said the car tuned out very well, he thought it was close to the most he’s ever made off of a stock ecu, claims he could have made into the 400s with a better intercooler but he said he was very happy and comfortable with the tune so I feel somewhat confident with the car now

hey no problem i had a blast i love building stuff

PS. steve said you owe us a pizza!! haha jk

popped the new coil packs in the evo and turned boost down from 27 to 25 and it rips just fine so ill be leavin it at 25

good deal dude. sucks that the 27 wasn’t working tho.

Eh 2 psi isn’t that big of a loss I’d rather have it running consistent right now and I did a bunch of pulls in various gears and it runs great so I’m happy as is

Glad the coils are working for ya. 25psi on pump is good for all day everyday use!!!

actually the coils arent working at all, it ran great for 2 days and now its all fucked up again i really have no fucking clue where to go from here weve ran multiple tests and nothing leads to an answer im honestly contemplating setting it on fire

posted wahts going on in the imports section if anyone has any bright ideas

The del sol is currently at joes shop getting tuned. So far I think he said it made 416whp on 16lbs or so, the wastegate spring was to weak to go higher so I ordered a 14psi spring , dropped it off this morning so hopefully hear some bigger numbers tonight

new numbers today were 450whp but the wastegate shit the bed so i need a new one

del sol tuned out to 440whp at 23psi, its not what i hoped for but joe thinks its because the stock cams are pretty much tapped out, at first i was a little disapointed in the numbers, until i took it on the parkway and i remember how fast a small car with 440whp is, i love it, car is wicked and cant wait to get some cams and a race gas tune

I’d imagine 440 is quite wicked in that car. We should run from a dig once my car is up and running again.

retarded is pretty much all i have to say hahaa.

that car would have got yo ass with the 385 that i had in it 440 and you gots no chance, of course there is that whole real wheel drive traction front wheel drive burn outs all over the place factor

if you beat him in the del sol i would like a change lol

What were your times at 385? I am well aware of on the ass whooping that would occur on a roll… Traction might help me out here out of a dig