Turbo 1994 Del Sol

And I was behind trying to keep up… Only problem is my N20 controller shit the bed :smiley:

Niceee are you the guy with the gto?

Yep…

Fran told me we were going to the stacks, so we went down there, and watched from the overpass as you guys drove right on past… We also saw you guys coming back, but when we got back no one was there.

We spent over an hour trying to diagnose the problem with my window switch, and when we were sitting there watching it at idle and the spray LED flickered and the car stalled, that was the final straw.

New window switch on the way :frowning:

Damn that sucks atleast it’ll be fixed tho, I should be back on the road next week, we should do a run

I’m game, I didn’t much like the idea of spraying when it was ~30F outside anyway :X

New window switch is on the way, Hopefully it gets here this week.

psh bottle fed…i dont get along with n02 cars LOLOL…

lol… “Matt you just gave me the ‘I’m gonna strangle you’ look”

hahaha good times good times.

Shame the good times came at the expense of me about to take a lighter to my car :smiley:

Just ordered the tranny last night should be here next week

Took the Evo to the track had a terrible day, it was heat soaked like hell and the tranny just didn’t wanna shift went a best of 12.9 at 116 or something of that nature, hope to have the del sol up there next week

Installed a set of itr cams in the del sol, re-tuned it thanks to joes help the new number are 501whp 389wtq at 26psi on pump gas I’ll post the Dyno sheet tommorow

have you ran it yet?

just think what it would make on pro 1 cams lol good numbers

Lol ya I’ve seen gains in excess of 60-70whp switching to pro 1 vs itr cams, but I’m done messing with it for awhile need to enjoy it , no I haven’t run it yet I plan on going this weekend if it’s open but I’ll just be babying it out of the hole low boost through first and second then highboost the rest of re way, low boost is 404whp at 17psi the spring wouldn’t let it go any lower

dyno queen :v8killer:

Can’t wait to see some times

:rofl:

ill gladly pay the cash to have a insanely clean car with a quality motor, to avoid the headaches, but everything else with the turbo set up has been changed , i love the car, hoping to pull a 10 second 1/4 this weekend but we’ll see

ha ha ha ha ha ha

i think i might have to come out and take it for a spin for old time sake, and to make sure you quit breaking it

LOL your more than welcome to , I told u that, I’m taking it to prp Sunday, it’s guarenteed to break something but hoping to squeeze out a 10.9 or 10.8, gonna be tough on my slicks tho