Turbo 1994 Del Sol

Was the car down at Caste Village tonight?

bye bye turbo :frowning:

Ya it was, while playing around with gates and quick on the ride home the seals on the turbo blew and turned the car into a chimney, not sure why turbo I’m gonna go with now but def won’t be a precision

borg warner 366. done!

baldy made like 700+ at 28psi

ya I’m contemplating it, I wanna get something asap and try and make the benefit Dyno day

lol thats not overkill hahahaha

stop fucking rushing and get something thats right and does what you want it to.

cough cough HX35 or HX40
OR full divided t4 Borg from full-race, dont get the Borg/Bullseye power hybrids despite Joe making good power on it.

slater,
you undoubtedly have the worst luck with cars i have ever seen. granted you drive your cars hard, but so do a lot of people and their shit doesnt break like yours. im off work till thursday, call me if you need help wrenching

:warning: Advice from internet mechanic:doh:

WTF! Wasnt that terdbo brand new? Im pickin up your old 50 trim, hope that one doesnt carry your curse haha.

Turbo was supposed to be mint, but another 1000 bucks down the drain, ya it’s my luck but what can you do I get screwed non stop I’m used to it by now

warning comments a guy with the from worst hp to et ratio :love:

Matt that 50 trim was perfect when it came off the del sol I loved it spooled super fast and had good top end to it

Sweet! Im pickin it up tonight! I had a 50 trim on my teg, and the one time it ran correctly, it was fuckin amazing! Then of course I got pissed and parted it out hahahahah.

buy a new turbo yet? its been like 2 days i bet its killing you haha

The truth^^

me and jeff tore it apart last night, pulled the head to find 3 cracked pistons, and the number 1 sleeve is scuffed up bad, so ordered new headgasket and new pistons last night, waiting to hear back from erl about the sleeve, hope it gets back together in a couple weeks

sickkkkkkk

Erl doesn’t sell individual sleeves so I have to send the block back to them, also ordered a new race disk , and acl bearings

that sucks. what caused this. a bad tune?