Turbo 1994 Del Sol

how much boost is your low boost vs high boost

Low boost is 16-17 psi, high boost is 27-28

high boost is only 28psi? WEAK

Exactly what Im thinkin. life starts at 30psi , shit then all hell breaks loose at 40psi hahahaha

Ya but you queers are running that e-85, I’m running that super sick 93 octane lol, I might switch to e-85 , but I think I’m gonna have joe do a c16 tune and see what happens first, I don’t really need anymore power I just need a suspension set up and some big slicks to get it to the ground

12 flat babying it in low boost… if you can get it to the ground that fucker might dip into the 10s on high boost

i hope it does i would love to get a 10 second time slip to back up the dyno numbers but we’ll see how it plays out, i think the c16 tune would be the easiest way to get a 10 second slip, hopefully trapping around high 120s-mid 130s, but def need the suspension work

me on 15 psi babying it 10.9 at 132 with a shitty 60 lol better step up the game J

You gonna come to the track and tow my ass home when I snap the axles LOL? If so I’ll take it this week

hahaha i am always a phone call away you know i cant come play till i get the new monster done

Hey if you’ll come to the track with me I’ll rip it on high boost

better get some slicks for the next week or two bitch

I’ll rent a car dolly is we can tow it with ur dads truck Steve lol

if you go to the track this weekend let me know i wanna see it run

Just drive it up!!! You dont have to dump it at redline… Just drive it like you would on the street and you’ll be fine. (hopefully lol). Its a Del Sol not a trailor Queen!

^That doesnt look right Trailer or Trailor?

I do drive it up!!! I just want to have a trailer readily available if I break, I’ve gotten decent 60ft times but the cars spinning the whole way down the track , through every gear, so I’m gonna look to try and go 24.5 slicks and see what happens

fwd lol

It’s a combination , slicks to small and suspension is off, need some stiff rear springs to keep it down, on another note, what a crazy ass night tonight lol state boys everywhere

yeah i would know…

shame didnt get to see you run that stang

R.I.P del sols new turbo