Turbo 1994 Del Sol

After I almost died twice driving my m3 in the winter I said fuck it and went and bought the grey Evo mr they had up there, which as I come to find out daily the kid before me raped the car, put a 30r on it and beat it never really maintained it, and never put headstuds in it hence why it’s been over heating on me so now I have a shop and a Dyno that’s my next build

Wait, you have a shop and a dyno? Where?

not your cred, just the exit 8 crew evaporated.:rofl:

damn if i knew you had enough scratch to buy a dyno and a shop i would have charged you double. and not to add more fuel to the fire but i think the delsol would have won this race before at 385 hp, 500+ and i think jason might be able to granny shift and not double clutch like he should

I want in on this… I will run you in my car with the STOCK turbo :finger:

aww shit^^^

thats ballsy shawn, perhaps you should specify whom you want to race: jason or darkstar?

either. Lol I beat Jason once haha

i want in on this also. i take on the winner

Why don’t we just rent out a track for a day?

Hey I believe I sent you a pm awhile ago about renting the track for a day to no avail, matt text me if u want the info on the Dyno, dot want to get in trouble for talking about it

i am game for track rental sounds like we have enough grudge matches going on that could keep us entertained for day lol

Why would we do that? We can just get turdbo to buy a track! And a tow truck. :kekegay:

and in law school! :zzz:

sorry I have a future , I’m actually more broke than I’ve ever been, but I’m
Hoping to have a little fun with the shop and yes work on law school at the same time

joe is win, he doesnt even have to race a busa

Steve better get in on this racing action

Lol, he’ll just two-step a few times and the bike will break down in fear.

I am down for a track day.

So it sounds like this racing night might actually happen.

I say we do it

in like Flynn.