Turbo 1994 Del Sol

Joe should win but , its the street anything can happen.

:rofl:

that made me chuckle

[QUOTE=Darkstar;776512]

or how you fly around downtown Pittsburgh like an idiot in an obnoxious STI! :eek3:

Yea true…cant believe its been 4 long years since all that fun in the subie!! I remember scoring a black girl in it that loved anal and swallowing!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS:idhitit:

I remember scoring a black girl in it that loved anal and swallowing!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS:idhitit:

my buddys dad always says your not a man until you split the black oak

Not worth the shit talking, simple to the point, race me darkstar

i’ll watch that race.

i wanna see this too. no excuses

I would love too see it too, I would even be the camera car… But I don’t think people like it when the camera car beats one of the cars that are racing.

[quote=“sti/rosewoodT”"]

:rofl:

We were all young once.

In which car? Travis’s or Butler Pre-owned’s?

Haha, travis"s that’s been completely rebuilt since it all broke, and how are you any different buying a corvette? No time to back out now people are already in to watch

Your smart ass remarks, simply contradict each other time to stop flexing your pittspeed muscles and step up to the plate shit talkig aside when we racing

Are you kidding me? I called you out months ago. Go back and look at page 12 of this thread. I have a shifter cable that needs adjusted, a little tuning work, and I’ll be ready to run. We’re not doing chickenshit roll racing either. From a dig. On the Street.

That is assuming your piece of shit Honda doesn’t fall apart on the way to the race.

:zzz:

from a dig is fine , my shift linkage bent during a race but that’s somethinbg you wouldn’t know about, the whole shifting thing

You two should just bone and get it over with.

:stupid:

doesnt matter, they wont race.

I blew out a few shift forks at PRP back in the day. Don’t kid yourself.

You want in on this shit too Motormouth McMulletmobile? Has all my cred with the Exit 8 crew evaporated or something? :rofl:

Everyone right enough talk , lemme know when ur ready to run

trust me, you’re #2 on my list.

Trying to figure this one out…i know a couple people up there.Did you buy a car from them or something?