Turbo 1994 Del Sol

lol, Well my car will never get done so Slater and I will just throw your dizzum on the rollers for you.

Someday I wil keep up with a liter bike, I just have to renew my AAA plus membership before I attempt it.

Haha Steve tow the car down the shop and it’ll be done in a week

cant wait to bring my car out this weekend hehehehe

Better run that busa floyd

The busa is ready to take on all win,lose,or draw…but no more pussyfooting will be tolorated!! Have no problem giving a car or two or three jump to be fair(cause 2 wheels versus 4 is never really fair) but the jump is only going to be given from now on at that SPECIAL 3 lane 2 mile run!! From a dig or a roll…YOUNZ DECIDE

Ya i would just about consider it the FASTEST…DAILY STREET DRIVEN vehicle in Pittsburgh…AND SELF BUILT TO BOOT!!:bowrofl:

Lol I need bigger slicks and 100 more hp to beat you I barely hang right now, and I’m spinning tire up to 120, floyd car should be a decent run tho he’s pushing almost the same power as quick but he’s prob 2200-2400 lbs lighter , if you wanna go cruising again lemme know I had a shit ton of fun

discovered why the car wasn’t making great power, tore the turbo apart and when the old
Motor blew it chewed up the exhaust fins pretty bad so I’m looking for a new one now

I am calling out all the busa!

get a bigger one this time~!!

Getting some prices on a bigger one right now, well see how it goes, Dyno comes tommorow ladies and gentelman!

Is this Quik’s truck?

Yes quicks truck

do you guys race every night?

Not every night but we do occasionally get a good group of cars together, 03-04 cobras, my del sol, busa, quicks truck, srt8 ,the supra, 570whp evo, decent number of cars I’d like to get everyone out for a nght

where do you race at? i may bring the camaro out for a few runs.

Not to be gay but I posted that before and got bitched at by the mods if you wanna come send Me a text or call me and well set up a night pmd u my number

NNNNNNEVER post where the action goes down!! Thats why i CAREFULLY worded about where anyone can have a chance at the busa!!

you can pm me too, im the evo kid. theres races every couple days around here. kinda hush hush but shit gets done atleast once a week

OK sure i am game…just remember its NOT how you stand by your car…ITS HOW YOU RACE IT!!:eek3:

I got $100 on joe

All this talk people better be bringing there cars out lol

maybe you should worry about keeping your own piece of shit from falling apart after every run before you start worrying about other people and their cars.

or how you fly around downtown Pittsburgh like an idiot in an obnoxious STI! :eek3:

werd. I know a whole squadron of police officers that monitor Pittspeed on a constant basis… just WAITING for someone to slip up and post a location!

:bowrofl: