Turbo Cavalier

[quote=“Viper966,post:20,topic:37333"”]

you sound like a highschooler in this thread…

and the comment of i think he will have the fastest cavelier is just funny… just guys he put an 11psi 57trim on it…

i dont know why im being such a dick but christ

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing…

[quote=“Viper966,post:20,topic:37333"”]

you sound like a highschooler in this thread…

and the comment of i think he will have the fastest cavelier is just funny… just guys he put an 11psi 57trim on it…

i dont know why im being such a dick but christ

[/quote]

I know hes not the fastest right now, and I’m not naive(sp?) to the Cavalier world either. I know what his plans are in the future and that he will do them. I never seen a person with such determination. He does have a bigger turbo for the car, but its not on right now.

Stock cranks can hold about 400 FYI.

[quote=“articzap,post:22,topic:37333"”]

I know hes not the fastest right now, and I’m not naive(sp?) to the Cavalier world either. I know what his plans are in the future and that he will do them. I never seen a person with such determination. He does have a bigger turbo for the car, but its not on right now.

Stock cranks can hold about 400 FYI.

[/quote]

HAVE NEVER SEEN

or

NEVER SAW

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]jesus, now I know why you went to wyotech
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

400 on the stock crank of a 2.4? not too sure about that. Those motors usually don’t handle boost too well on a stock bottom end.

660’s on the other hand…:slight_smile:

[quote=“66impalass,post:23,topic:37333"”]

HAVE NEVER SEEN

or

NEVER SAW

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]jesus, now I know why you went to wyotech
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/quote]

well, you sir can go fuck yourself with a long pole. i went to wyotech and also studied english in college. SO DIAFFP and shut the fuck up. I can probably out spell, speak, write and/or compose better linguistics than your little brain could fathom/contemplate/connect/etc. so please do not belittle someone about where they went to school. at least they had the motivation to get off their ass and go to school. lots of people in our society today can not say the same thing.

and this isnt hating/being an asshole/an e-thug or anything. just showing how pathetic it is to say something like that. school is school and a career/job is needed by everyone everywhere, so dont blast something you dont know or have most likely never experienced first hand.

All kinds of sand up in this joint lately.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:26,topic:37333"”]

All kinds of sand up in this joint lately.

[/quote]

no he was just out of line.

comments like that are way off base and uncalled for.

http://www.threedown.com/backgrounds/ambulance.png

wait, what was the average intelligence level required to be acceptable to a school that rejects no one as long as they can pay…

jesus go cry yourself to sleep or something

[quote=“93z24,post:24,topic:37333"”]

400 on the stock crank of a 2.4? not too sure about that. Those motors usually don’t handle boost too well on a stock bottom end.

[/quote]

The dont like loosing a lot of oil either.

edit: looks like a decent car though.
for 1/2 second, it made me think…
“you know, you should put another turbo on your car”…

that thought was immediatly follwed by: “oh wait, its always going to be a FWD cavalier” :smiley:

the only thing i want to do to a j-body these days is use the vue’s honda driveline, or twin engine… neither of which i will ever attempt.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:27,topic:37333"”]

no he was just out of line.

comments like that are way off base and uncalled for.

[/quote]

I was more in reference to everyone in general. :loopie:

Seems like it moves.

That things a bit faster than my siqqq old cavvie.

And yes, it was even red…

I just remembered, my friend had a turbo cavy. It was like…1987 or something. Slow as fuck. Wonder why GM couldnt make it move.

cause they wanted it to be reliable and good mpg…