turbo civic > turbo Z28 drop top

Probably because they didn’t want you to know their car has rust and its slow

Who drives that Beige V6 Camaro, with the 45 shot???

All i hear is how fast he is, and how much hondas suck…

But yet he never wants to line up…

eh, one is probably low 12’s the other is potentially under 10s but that’s race prepped. slicks and 116

firehawk vs black hatch??? maybe have some $$ involved?

yea thats what it’s suppose to be, FUN. but you all make it a stupid big fucking deal to piss poeple off.

LOL, that thing is balls slow. he was there when bill ran the green z28 and he could barely keep up.

haha that kid is a tool, stock lt1s beat his car

no. fast hondas piss you guys off.

they don’t really do anything.

its your mentality that “i can’t be beat by a honda” that gets your pissed off.

eh, neither of my kill stories held any predjudice. then team baddazz jumped in and said it was BS, made up, etc. I was all facts.

Don’t use anything I said against Bad Azz Racing, last time I checked. I wasn’t a member.

Actully fast honda’s don’t piss me off, others maybe. I can always respect a fast car. Its stupid remarks that get me going.

I told myself that I wouldn’t say anything neither. haha Damn you asses got my panties in a twist. Now I gotta run to wal-mart and buy new ones before work. DAMNIT!

re-read this entire thread, and the only people that got pissy were f-bod owners…or f-bod humpers (slow84ta) , the honduh people just gave props and thumbs up to the story/kill…

i dont think any bit of the initial post/story was demeaning, belittling, or disrespectful in any way to any car, american or import…the drama started with the pissed off f-bod people

it was chuck, jeeves and marc that said i was making shit up i think. They are all badazz, yes?

i raped the shit out of his ass last night … not worth your gas beck

Team Badass, is just pissed that Uncle Ben’s doesn’t make sweet BBQ cruise/kill vids, every weekend.

And if they did, the video quality would be a whole lot better than theirs, and would lack Hoobastank, and Mudvayne soundtracks.

I’m leaving my house now, to come see you. I need oil from Mike.

I didn’t start shit, I simply was verifing which car it was, than I asked about uncle bens, because I’ve never seen any of those cars.

Hoobastank & mudvayne rule! :smiley: Although, i think i prefer to cruise to Atreyu…

I have seen them at Taffy’s, and S&R twice… Thats three public events in a month… more than Team Badass was at :gotme:

i think it was how u asked about uncle bens. i think thats what started all of it, saying we hide and blah blah blah (not saying to start anymore shit, just trying to point out there the drama originated)

no I said that after you guys said something stupid

see read it again to refresh your mind