Turbo>Displacement

Coming home from work the other day, see this 07 trailblazer ss fly by me… :gotme:… so we caught a light. i pulled away a little quicker than normal to see his reaction, he just hung with me, through first… second… then when im in third he guns it, so were at about 50, i gun it as well, hes about 1 car ahead and i reached boost, pulled ahead a carlength or two shifting into 4th.

Needless to say i was pretty suprised it hung for a second, didnt know it had a 6.0L v8 in that. I was pretty impressed

Edit: let me mention it weighs like 4500 lbs or something lol

WAS IT BEIGE/SILVER/CHAMPIENGE COLORED?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?

:word:

motherfucker. its been 10 minutes now. and you’ve been reading this thread, the entire time.

was it silver?

pick one. yes. or no.

Last Activity: 09-10-2006 03:48 PM
Viewing Thread Turbo>Displacement @ 03:48 PM

LAST ACTIVITY

He prolly posted, then went back to real life.

The “Currently Active Users…” isn’t realtime reporting.

Sorry.

FUCK OFFFFFFF.

I’m excited.

<3333333

FOUR

HUNDRED

HORSE

BRAAAAAA

V8

NATURALLY ASPIRATED.

NOT ON YOUR BEST DAY BRAAAAAAAAA.

I’m thinking this was him!

I never seen beck post so quickly/so much in my life lol
What do these things run anyways. 13’s 14’s?

I had a silver one the other day launch on me yesterday. Was quite suprised it scooted quite nicely.

And dare I say I kinda liked it. :eek:

i test drove one at work, they can break the tires loose, ide guess 14-15 second car

ya they sound nice but SRT-8 Jeep FTW

mmmmm ss trailblazer…

yeah hes a douche.

haah, hes all over the place, trying to race kids.

when I drove one, I was not impressed.

u talkin about the one that lives near u?? i go by that car when ever i go to my GF’s house

roll they’re a brick but these things are beasts from a dig. they’re so heavy and AWD with 20’s, you can launch them at like redline and they dont spin