turbo dodge madness

Owned by a grenaded turbo. this is the shadow BTW
http://tehv686.mwhq.net/UGH.zip

no block windows / no care

u blew it already unfuccking believable

you suck @ turbo dodges

did this happen after you rebuilt it, or is this why you rebuilt it?

it happend after WHAT A ASS IAM VERY DISSAPOINTED

this happened for a few reasons. the turbo grenaded itself. aka the exhaust wheel snapped off, i odn’t know how or why. because of this the compressor wheel was grinding apart the housing and the whele itself. due to that wheel being off metal bits got into th engine through the drainback on the turbo, the wheel being off causes a massive oil leak in which it dumps right into the exhaust. so metal bits + lack of oil = owned.

why are you dissappointed? it’s not like you spent all the money or did all the work. shit happens learn to deal with it. i don’t see how i am the ass here. at least i am working on a car and doing things. not sitting back being an internet racer.

r u going to cry? beign a internet racer would entitle me ot be talking shit. which i am not i wanted to see the car go thats all. iam not in a position where i can afford the car i want and iam not going to throw my self in bigger debt trying to.

you were talking shit by claling me an ass. you act like i wanted this to happen. Oh yes let my 58 mile old engine kill itslef oh please oh please. you will see this car go. next weekend. it will be running. hell it might even be before this weekend. depends on what’s going on. i have a new turbo/crank coming for it. alreayd have new bearings. rods and main caps look good still thankfully the bearings took the beating. sorry to lash out on ya joe but it’s been a rough week. we can race still. 4dr black car vs 4 dr black car. i’ll only run 5psi.

Damn that blows. Hopefully you get it running soon was lokking forward to racing it with my ghey 4-door. :tdown:

u said and i quote" if it runs for a week ill be happy" i was really hoping to see it run i hope u get it running. considering u spanked me with ur bird i dont think iam up for the shadow. u did get it torn down pretty quick hope u get it together as fast

good luck :tup:

bearings don’t look that bad, but I’d still mic those caps and rods. sorry to hear.

and i will be happy when it runs for a week…so far it has about 2.5 days under it’s belt…hehe. oh come on race me…thsi thing has such sick torque steer now that it has unequal length driveaxles. i won’t be able to catch traction…

yea sounds fun maybe after we can run school busses off the road

think about the kids for once damnit!!! now you know why i had your abortion!!!

abortion u told me there were birth problems. ur a slut its prolly not mine

those bearings = S H O T

The worst ones are not only dimpled to shit but have grooves deeper the rubicants sweet ass.

Either way, I’ve got $10 saying the shadows back on the roas within two weeks.

But he is thinking of the kids, and all the future harm they could cause.

:tup: To running school buses full of children off the road.