Turbo Kit List

Does anyone have a list of parts that I will need to Turbo my 95 EX? All the kits seem to be extremely over priced. I have heard people doing this for $600 and if i can do it for that, it would be awsome. thanks guys

talk to 1st try domination or hybrid dynamics on here either one of those shops will get you going in the right direction

Manifold
Turbo
Oil lines
Intercooler
Intercooler Pipes
Injectors
Downpipe
Blow off Valve
Wastegate (if turbo doesnt have one)
Fuel Management
Air Filter

i think thats it i might have missed something…i have a t3/t4 60 trim in my closet if your interested

Seems like everyone wants to boost their hondas now a days

i’d focus on getting a suspension first :kekegay: since it looks like your’s is MIA from just glancing at the car

lol its not MIA… ok well maybe its a lil lower then it should be but the springs are in the trunk just the weather isnt being nice enough to allow me to put them on

a built motor (on stock youll only be able to hold like 7 psi)
fuel pump
and a very nice tune

I run 9 PSI on my daily driver. No oil consumption/blow by and the motor is stock w/ 140K on it.
A few small things you may need are silicone couplers, T-Clamps, and boost gauge. PM me if you want some cheap fuel mgmt., I can point you in the right direction as a few members did for me.

thats why you have listed in your sig you have been through 3 motors in a year?

burn!!!

Silicone couplers are way too overpriced.

NAPA truck radiator hose FTW.

I’ve never heard of any average Joe (read : people running sub-40 PSI) blowing them.

1st motor…half blown up when I got the car…headgasket was REALLY shot.
2nd motor… A D15B2, SOHC 16v w/ 100hp. $150, sold to jaysxy
3rd motor…current motor, D16Z6, got it for free. boosted it and never looked back.

So there u have it Mr. assumptions. Sorry your failed boosting project backfired on you and you have to rag on my turd.

TThere are actually 4+ of us on the board running SOHC turbos on stock internals without any issues.

:hsdance:

you bringing the stang out next summer anyways? Wouldn’t mind going for a spin in that thing. Next to my honda’s my fox bodys were the next funnest cars to spank. Fox body stang + TT will kick ass if u take that last 10%

boost is good

It will be out for sure. :bigthumb:

its 600 bucks if you do find all the parts cheap and install/tune it all yourself

it end up being around 1000 for your avg joe

1000 is still better than the price of 90% of the kits otu there

Noob Question.

What does

i have a t3/t4 60 trim
mean?

t3/t4 are turbos, like a type degination, such as a t88, idk what the trim is about though