Turbo Rebuild 101 video

http://www.blouchturbo.com/clips/rebuilding101/index.htm

WOW, thats pretty cool. I didnt know that much went into a rebuild.

sweet post. added to favs.

Awesome post, definatly gives you a better appreciation of the work that goes into a rebuild.

i do that shit in my garage all the time. trust me, garage rebuilds are fine *(if you immediatly put the turbo on ebay for sale)

Are those good Prices for turbo’s on theirs web site?

that def makes you appreciate your turbo a little more sweet post

pimp vid. i dig

lol, i think that is the music from Tekken when you beat the game.

Yeah there is alot more than people realize when it comes to properly rebuilding a turbo. This isn’t something you can just do in your basement. Unless your basement looks like that shop :stuck_out_tongue:

wait no, thats oakenfold from traceport i think

INteresting. Good find

[quote=“Carnut,post:9,topic:24534"”]

lol, i think that is the music from Tekken when you beat the game.

Yeah there is alot more than people realize when it comes to properly rebuilding a turbo. This isn’t something you can just do in your basement. Unless your basement looks like that shop :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I’ve seen people rebuild em. Hell, I saw one guy do it in my very own garage (not I). Some ran for quite a while… others grenaded on startup.

But that doesn’t mean You SHOULD do it. Small, high temperature parts, turning @ Tens of Thousands of RPMs… :ohnoes:

It depends. The real difference maker is the balancing part. Everything else is cake as long as you know what your doing.

sweet vid.

you guys should check out the upgrade video theres alot involved more than just putting a diff comp and turbine in