Turbo Recirculator Issues

Alright, just bought this MX-6 intercooler upgrade for the GTX tonight and it comes with a new charge pipe to get rid of the shitty restrictive plastic one and has some BOV flange welded to it. The only problem im having is if i want to use that pipe for a BOV, i have to take off the plumbing peice that connects to my recirculator. I’ve been told i can reroute the Recirculator or I can plug it. Is it dangerous to plug it? Im not so sure the engine will run without it since 80’s Vacuum systems Fail hard. And If i move it, where do i reconnect it to? Oh and I only paid $36 for the intercooler +pipe and shipping.
http://zip.4chan.org/o/src/1189645898004.jpg
You can see the piping im talking about on the left side of the pic, right in the middle of the valvecover. That is whats being replaced and the part to the recirculator is the hose attaching to that main peice at the top of it right before the throttle body on the right side as your lookingat it.

You need to recirculate the air from the charged side to the induction side (before the turbo) thats if you have a MAS (Mass Airflow Sensor) which you most likely have. On how to do it…make it happen.