Recirulating BOV problems

so after narrowing down the backfiring issue to the BOV blowing to the atmosphere, I routed the BOV back to the intake tube right after the MAF sensor (before the turbo inlet). I started to boost but when the gauge reached anywhere after 0 vacuum, it began to struggle alot like it was choking to boost up. Is that the place to re-route it to?
The SR factory rubber intake tube has a bung so I naturally thought it should go there…now I’m confused

thats correct

make sure your bov control line is from AFTER the tb (intake mani/head side)

are you talking about the thin rubber tubing? Mine is connected to this canister like this:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/KennethChan/Misc/DSC01566.jpg
The tubing from the BOV is T-connected to the canister. the BOV is underneath the silver piping
what could be the problem with the struggling?
But I do feel that the car is more stable when it decelerates
In addition to my current, when I attempt to accelerate, I can hear the vacuum sound which is louder than before.

So here’s a pic after I recirculated
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/KennethChan/Misc/DSC01695.jpg
I bought an adaptor flange and used some kind of aluminum/brown paper like tubing

It sounds as you either have your vacuum tubing mixed up or your BOV is not working properly and leaking air?

Find an SR diagram that has shows how to hook up all the lines then after you know you have the lines hooked up properly then look at your BOV.

Uhm

The recirc pipe looks like it’s made out of that formable cardboard tube stuff. It needs to be air tight. Odds are as soon as you hit boost, it’s just blowing out the recirc pipe.

You need rubber line, with a good clamp.

Second, the charcoal cannister is probably not the best source for vacuum.

I’m looking into removing the charcoal canister.
I’ve found various sources on connecting the 3 vacuum lines (running from the TB)
before I start removing the canister and re-routing my vacuum lines, how do I know if my BOV is leaking air?

Wha shit! I didnt notice that. How do you have the recirc tube attached to the BOV and the intake hose? I dont think you can get a perfect seal with that material and whats happening is unmetered air is entering your intake tube and you are getting a hesitation any time you step on the gas. Seriously yuo need to think of a better tube to use.

Did the car run fine with the BOV venting? IF so then its not your BOV.

quite possibly, but I can’t seem to find any tubing that can conform an S-shape and in such a small space. Yes, my BOV did work before I started to recirculate the air. So it’s the tubing’s fault…

call up intesne they can get it for u or make it lol

I disconnected the tubing on the intake side and closed it off using the factory stopper. Why do I still have the same problem? My BOV had a filter when I was venting so attaching the tubing wouldn’t make a difference rite?

do u stil lhave ur stock bov try using that then run ur lines again.

problem solved, I think I didn’t tighten everything properly
now I need to find some flexible hoses that’s about 1 7/8 in dia.