Post pics of you recirculated bov.

I want to recirculate my bov.
Having problems idle problems when i decelerate Its very random, sometimes it holds good other times just goes funky. (rpms drop low and sometimes stall) I’ve tried a many things with the safc but nothing seems secure. I’m thinking it has to be the bov. running a blitz ss bov.

Ka-t sr redtop turbo, 370cc injectors, safc2,smic.

This is my setup. I’m wondering what the easiest way to do this is. Some pics would help guys. Thanx a bunch.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/PaulMora/SA400355.jpg

Tighten your BOV

you mean the little screw on the top right? i was just thinking about that but i didn’t really know what it did.

definitely re-circ your BOV i was having the same problem and that fixed it for me. Just re-circ it to between your MAF and turbo on the intake pipe. Plus you will notice better response on power after shifting.

Same thing with me recirc’d it and i was back to normal. U just dont hear the pshhh any more lol.

Interesting…

I never noticed a loss of response when I switched from factory recircs to BOVs on my Z32 last year.

That’s so weird how some guys have problems like that and some don’t. Mine’s been running forever with an atmo vented BOV with no probs at all.

i’m having the same problems with my blitz dd, it sucks

Happened for me as well. I re-circed it and it’s working great. I am using a greddy type-s and even recirculated you can hear it give a little wistle, plus you can adjust the spring tension. I would recomend putting your BOV after your intercooler, and recirculating it back into the intake after the MAF. one nice thing about the greddy BOV is that it’s designed to be a recirc valve. meaning it opens when you apply some throttle so some air bypasses the turbo reducing lag and increasing throttle response. with this style of BOV you HAVE to re-circ it or it’s sucking in unfiltered air that hasn’t been measured by the MAF. but some types like the HKS are just BOV’s, and I think that is why some SR guys don’t notice much or any problems. I am not sure about the blitz?

this is dj rice’s old car?

I remember reading on NICO how some engines can for some reason just run an atmo BOV without problem. While others have to be re-circ. I’m running mine atmo now and have been since I got the car and haven’t had a problem.

yeah thats the one.

Hmmmmm howd u know?Do I know u? :roll:

PS…I miss her :?

one nice thing about the greddy BOV is that it’s designed to be a recirc valve. meaning it opens when you apply some throttle so some air bypasses the turbo reducing lag and increasing throttle response. with this style of BOV you HAVE to re-circ it or it’s sucking in unfiltered air that hasn’t been measured by the MAF.

Thats exactly how my ARC one works. If u set it so it doenst leak at idle it wont crack open til like 6000rpm. I still need to set it right, but i cant til i have a boost guage in.