Turbo,RED, CRX? WHO?

So last night my buddy seen this red crx come threw monroeville, (buddy: Mini Cooper Type S w/ a intake) So he rolled with him then hit up a stretch long story sort he got walked like 4 cars? Just seeing if anyone knew him.

So he walked like four cars on a MINI COOPER and u want to know who it is y?

because it’s a CRX besides, i believe the mini cooper-s is supercharged

ur point being?

no point.

the crx would walk your gtp

:bigthumb:

haha

agian.ur point being? and how would u know?:burnout:

:EDIT: I can still carry more grocerys…

What did the car look like? There is a red crx that runs around oakmont all the time. Its rough looking some honda rust and motegi wheels but the car hauls ass. It has something like 225k miles on it and still runs like a raped ape.

Hatch > sedan sorry man. I’ve seen people on honda-tech transporting a whole motor swap with transmission attached in their crx/civic hatch.

i think were talking same car, tinted i think and had painted brake cailpers. look lowered

when will you guys learn, if you want to beat or even come close to beating a turbo import(especally a honda) dont try to do it from a roll.

hatchbacks > trunk cars

crx cargo cubic feet 23.2
grand prix cargo cubic feet 16.0

i hope you eat light. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if its thoe one im thinking of it is beat has a junkyard turbo and like 250k on it

i went to school with the kid his name is chris he lives in penn hills

edit

if it still runs as good as it used to it would pull high 13’s runs at the track on crap all season’s

devin loses again

Thtas y we have what us AMERICAN driving folks call a “backseat”, but u import drivers would know nothing about that casue if u had people in the back u couldnt go ooooooo so fast nor could u handle the extra weight:finger: