91CRXSI > MINDLESS

Mindless and I went to Louies for a late night snack and on the way back we had a few good runs. First run was from a dig …out of the hole he got ahead a little bit, but after I got traction in 2nd i caught um and put some distance on um. Second run was from a 20 roll… I started pulling on um almost instantly. He tried to change something up and we went again. It took a little longer this time but in the end i edged um out!

Good runs man!

haha good shit

good runs man i really thought i would get ya guess not

what car u got?

yeeeeh for crx owner

My car is a 91 crx with a ls/vtec P&P and some other head work and a top mount turbo kit that i put together

:slight_smile:

nice, it most be fast because mindless civic is fucking fast

i love all the retarded fast hondas coming out of the woodwork at the end of the season :tup:

nice runs.

lol this honda was around when u were getting ur license. its just been sleeping

were you 2 in your lifetime warranty wannabe vehicles

if this is the one i think it is, i remember seeing this getting towed behind a pickup with an uncle bens decal on the back window, and that was when i was riding my bike home from work way over a year ago lol.

well I own the only CRX in uncle bens, but i’ve never been towed by a pick up before. My uncles blazer did, and my friends JEEP did… but never a pick up.

Jack’s old red pickup has pulled my JEEP before!

it may have been another type of truck. it had to have been yours because seeing that sticker on the back was the first time i had ever heard of uncle bens. again this was 1.5-2 years ago, suprised i remembered seeing the car being towed in the first place lol.

nice matt nice!!! good runs guys thats what i like about friends racing no drama what so ever

you know when i first started reading i thought it was a jeep race…:gotme: nice runs guys :tup: matt at least your car is running this year

billy put you car away its november … haha

you two need to come down to my house and drive in my yard

nice.

wow. that’s nuts. was it just a traction contest?

sounds like when i towed kevin with my white bronco. that was a blast, pulling him in and out of lanes with traffic all around us. I think he still owes me mighty for that.

Choda coming out to save the hondas :tspry:

omg :lol:

“fast hondas” always come out after the first snow fall when all the real cars get put away for the winter… :lol:

Just playing! Deffinaty a good run! sounds like a few quick cars! :tup: