turbo touching bmc

i searched and didnt find anything but with my current setup on my KA-T the turbo housing is touching my master cylinder is there a spacer, or a different bmc off another car i can use cause I really dont want to run it touching like that… and has anyone else had this problem?? thnx

http://www.chasebays.com/product/nissan-240sx/chase-bays-products/chase-bays-brake-booster-eliminator
Do it, it’s hardcore!

i was leaning towards this but i wanna get one in town… but im surprised this isnt a common problem!!

my turbo is ok but my turbo manifold {bottom mount} was really close to touching it. its like a cm gap between both. so i got a heat shield, and cut it to size. so now it sits between both of them. will post pics if u want.

i think the non abs brake booster is smaller so ur bmc will sit closer to ur firewall that way. so u could always convert to that if ur abs right now

i have an 89 240sx i dont think it has abs, i heard a sentra, or the older pathfinders are a half an inch shorter and fits right on but i want to know if anyone has tried that? and i wouldnt mind the pics…

here’s the pics. as you can see, looks was not a concern. lol

hmm i wish there was another solution other that the booster eliminator someone told me to run dot 4 fluid and dont wry about it but i feel really uneasy running a hot turbo resting right on the master cylinder…

is it your lines that are touching or is it your bmc itself? because ive seen people run heat wrap on the bmc, and i just ran {the orange cover on the hardline, see pic} a high heat line cover {got it from SG motorsport}. the outside layer sorta got burnt but the actual inside material is holding together strong.

the actual bmc is touching the turbo housing, i could wrap it but i imagine it would still get hot.

woudn’t running a different top mount mani be cheaper, maybe some welding for the downpipe may be required but thats it really

thats the thing i tried 3 different manis all the same result lol…

go on ka-t.org and post a thread in the basic tech. Those guys will give u some nice feedback on what to run