Turbo Headers

So as my turbo hitting the BMC frustration grows, I am just wondering if I should get a different styled manifold. I have a cast one now, and thought after some simple modding I would be able to make it work but I was wrong and its going to take alot more. I want to keep my ABS, sounds stupid but thats what I want. So any suggestions of turbo manifolds/ headers that will clear my problems. I mean there is soooo much room if the manifold turned the other way instead of towards the BMC. So far I have found this one: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bottom-Mount-Turbo-Manifold-Header-Nissan-89-98-240SX-S13-S14-KA-KA24DE-90-/370592971618?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3A240SX&hash=item56490ffb62#ht_3420wt_1271

Now, I know its ebay and wont have as good as flow as others, and I know its a top mount but what if I flip it upside down? That would relocate my turbo way far enough away from my BMC, but that being said it may not clear my power steering. Any thoughts, input, or manifold/header suggestions all welcome.

I have this exact manifold on my car.

The pros the turbo fits great even with ABS as i kept mine. The flow is fine if not great.

The downside. Its steel with a very thin layer of chrome. so it looks like polished stainless steel but its not. Its very prone to cracks mine has about 5-6 cracks that have been rewedded. And it doesn’t fit the exhaust ports perfectly so it can create more heat in those spots. I just used a rock drill bit to round out the edges so that it fits perfect. use the new gaskets to get the correct shape.

Make sure you wrap this because its going to get hot and on long drives could melt your brake booster. and give you brake fade.