A sneak peek...

To the IAP kit going in my car finally…

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/MyTurboInstall.jpg

Will update.

Cheers.

Stage 1?

Yup…

(http://import-autoperformance.com/240sxstage1.html)

haha your turbo fitment looks like mine. totally facking off and to the side. let me know if you have question about anything. ill be curious to see if your IC piping fits at all

The manifold hasn’t been tightened and the compressor housing hasn’t been adjusted to point down yet (as per manual)…but who knows, with the Hicas resevoir and the turbo’s angle it might still need some creativity. We’ll have to see.

good buy master cylinder. Man I don’t like how that turbo sits at all. Why do they have it so for out?

Your going to have to heat rap your downpipe and make a heat shield for your master or its going to melt after a few hot laps on the track.

Andrew.

It’s all gonna be heat-wrapped, I have an entire shielding kit…we’ll see how it fits and all when everything is tight. But yeah, the ABS MC clearance seems a little tight at this point, it’ll clear though.

leave your turbo clocked like that. if you clock it pointing down, you have to cut out tons of your fender wall to make the IC piping fit. if you leave it pointing sideways, you just have to add a short bit of 2" pipe inbetween the upper and lower hot pipes and it fits fine. that way you only need to cut a little away for it to fit through the stock whole for the intake resonator.

also, with my abs MC, the dp does not fit. its really close but it hits the front most brakeline. im getting a non-abs MC that will hopefully fix the problem. although, because of my solid mounts me engine sits a little tilted, so you might not have the problem.

my IC piping was kind of a nightmere on the cold side. i finally got it all to work out fairly decently but it took a while. ill be curious to see how well it fits on your car. take lots of pics :lol:

I hope you get the kit installed soon John, I really want to see how is Kit performs.