Turbo vs n20 which one do you prefer? and why???

plus it is universal no matter what car i have

you could drive a 5,000 hp turboed 4 cylinder and not even know it, if you kept out of boost. so there is no issue with burning excess fuel or dealing with a less streetable car.

i want to spray the camaro. the only reason for that, is that 99.5% of the time i barely break 3k rpms. but for that once in a while thruway race, spray to play.

if i get a stang with will be on the bottle just cuz of Ians horror stories

Turbo yo!

It really matters what kind of car. In your case, with a civic, I’d say turbo, especially because you can find used turbo parts dirt cheap and put together a decent kit. With a car like mine, I nitrous is a better choice (in my opinion) because piecing together a turbo kit, even used parts, would cost an arm and a leg, along with tuning.

nitrous doesnt blow motors, idiots with nitrous blow motors

nitrous wins, regardless of how you feel about it or how much you want to have your power all the time, nitrous slaps 3 cars on you and begs for your boosted car to try and catch it :tspry:

meh, you’re really only thinking straight line though…Road course or a small tighter course can’t really use nitrous. The benefits of juice are limited to one dimension.

<------ u know my answer lol

NA domestic 4 L?

yep, how’d u guess jon lol

turbo. buy the parts one by one over the winter.

yeah, i got a t3 lined up, gotta bargin with everyone on HMT.com

but I do need to find another car or shell. Mines is dual point and has a/c and its autotrajic. has a great running motor but for it to be SOHC-T, it needs too much work(for me anyway)

do like i did with sunfire.

Boost, Nitrous and Meth :smiley:

I just took the ac out of my car
and $nails’ car never needed to be shifted before

It used to be that nitrous was a poor mans blower, but at 5 bucks a pound, that poor man needs some real money now a days. I reality, it depends on your HP goals and its use. Turbos cost a ton upfront, but N20 can add up with the initial cost and the constant filling. Include a few buskc worth of gas with every fill up, and taxes, and a nights worth of n20 will run 60 bucks, do that for a summer and you have a grand a year just in bottles. Its all about your goals.

a progressive N2O kit can be used at an auto-x event… which would be more beneficial than a turbo.

not only cooling crucial parts of the motor… but also not lagging at all.

If he wants more power, it is for straight line. You drive a FWD… go with boost for traction. Spray will rip apart the tires… and driveline parts.

Boost, it’s always there, if it’s done right it doesnt continually drain the wallet, it generally has better gains and you cant use nitrous on a road course.

never had either in my car … i rode in a few boosted vehincles and loved it. would like to drive in a car with nitrous though …

In that type of course, you might be better off with a blower over a turbo or nitrous, but that didnt fit the question. Besides, the fastest way from point to point is in a straight line :tspry: