Turbob16's Turbo Del Sol

looks good man. Ill have to stop down and see it in person.

x2 , this is true I have heard this before.

Has anyone heard if it’s considered a convertible? Idk if I need the roof and dash bars because of the design, currently it’s just a 6 point with door bars

x2 :bigthumb:

It definitely looks cool like that. But with NHRA rules, you don’t have to have those back bars connected all the way at the top of the main hoop. You can put them 3 inches down the side, where the main hoop bends. If you moved them further down and then put them in front of the shock towers, would you be able to keep the window?

I saw an ElCamino last year like that. It was legal down to single digits and kept the original glass rear window.

jason miller is a cool dude. he’ll be fine with that i’m sure

word!

id check with him. in any case put the glass in and roll it down… problem solved

Got a door bar in tnite and painted what’s there looks alright so far

I called Jason earlier he wasn’t in I’ll talk to
him tommorow about it

Also going to have to roll the fenders a lil Joe was nice enough to lend me his rims and slicks they fit but it’s real tight

Mine rub I get on the brakes!

mine as well…I use the ebrake a lot in the shut down.

heres some more crap!

Finished the cage tonight

yeah son lemme know about that scatter shield your phone is being gay

looks good bro

nice man might stop out this weekend to check it out

This is a joke, right? I always knew you HonDUH racers were jenky, but Jesus!!! Ya’ll trap damn fast to be messing around with shit like that.

-TJ

I dont mess around with that ebrake stuff in the shutdown. I gotta stand on it as it is.

Jay Dont forget about the metal valve stems in all of the wheels. Also you might want to order a new 5 point harness you “need” it for anything faster then 11.50.

he borrowed my 5 pt, it has a june 09 date on it so its pretty dam fresh

Rolling fenders tonight and putting interior bavk in tonight as well as the harness

Still need valve stems , race jacket, traction bars , and springs