Turbocharger questions

like i said, i was hoping for about 250-260…i already have a full exhaust, suspension, and sticky shoes
heres what i figure I could do:

TRD S/C + lightened crank pulley + smaller s/c pulley + BPV
that comes with a reflash so computer isn’t req
and hope for idk, about 200-205 to the wheels?
we’re under $4k all in at this point (and that’s installed)…

add what, another grand if i want to get a piggy back + tuning time to eek out another maybe 10-15hp
add another couple hundred for a header…and we can call it a day at around 230whp
maybe i could get up to 240-250 with snow performance for another $300.
i think the dream ends there.

or

t/c + tranny cooler + fuel + computer (not installed)
should be about the same $$ as the everything combined above assuming i install myself and just pay for tuning.

from what i understand from those building auto tc’s…i shouldn’t have to worry about tranny issues under 275whp…and above that anyway (over 300) i need to be thinking about internals…so neither of those 2 things are going to be happening for this project at this time.

downsides i see to the s/c…i don’t get to get my hands as dirty, the base map reflash on the auto is completely retarded.which basically makes a piggy back a necessity. basically max out my whp potential with this project. pros: gets it done quickly, its street legal (until a header swap anyway)

downsides to t/c…more maintenance, a little more $$, supporting mods, not legal and discipline req’d. but i’d spool up quicker, have the ability to customize a setup, have a little bit more whp potential and learn something in the process.

btw, i really appreciate all of the comments