Turbocharger recondition service 56K die

If you are going to drop names and blow smoke at least you can get the names right.

In '08 it was end of October over a weekend, Fri-Sun. I’ll let you know when this next one is coming up. I will make another post about it.

:blahblah

plenty of time to work that out…

wow someone is butthurt :haha,yes even god made mistakes “look at travis” let the guy be holy fuck:Idiots

Awesome, it’d be great if you could make it.

Thats awesome.

I would like to think I actually could this year. I always manage to screw myself every time something cool and fun is happening by overloading the schedule and being “forced” to work :frowning:

Or you could use that time off to come drive something…cough Calabogiedoitdoit

When is bogie anyway? I’m trying to find out what isn’t going to mix with my vacation time(I think paid for and in June :shifty )

You don’t want me driving your car. Having the “what if…pricetag” feeling over my head while piloting someone else car around a track is unnerving for me. If it’s something I can afford to wad and lose myself that changes everything. Plus I’m rusty. Last outing was in the 944 and that was quite awhile ago.

BTW…Amanda and Robert are paying me to fully build the 240 for lemons, and then turn it back over to me for whatever I deem appropriate. I’ll put on a good show at something this year. I feel 4-off is in my near future for certain, I’d just rather not do it in a car that I prepped for a good friend.

Edit…observe signature for reference

240 works then.

July 17-19 I think.

Why so critical? Whats your expertise the makes you the guy to correct a minor error? Spelling Teacher, Grammar Teacher, English Prof., Fanboi Nutswinger, ETC? I hope my spelling and grammar didn’t dissappoint, its not what it use to be.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg