turboing a NA 7MGTE?

So im more of a S/C guy, but a 7MGTE (MKIII Supra) fell in my lap. and it I’m pritty sure I can just bolt up stock turbo parts… but im on a tight budget, I was thinking of somthing like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TD04-TURBO-CHARGER-7MGTE-MANIFOLD-50MM-WASTEGATE-COMBO_W0QQitemZ8048592034QQcategoryZ33742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a Intercooler from a 1.8T Golf.
Figured I’d need a BOV, Piping what else would I need or is it more truoble then its worth. Ive got about 1k to spend on this.

My friend and I are currently in the process of finishing his 7mgte build. We have a few spare parts if you need.

Unfortunatley I have no Idea what the NA to turbo swap would involve though.

bigger injectors, plumbing and engine management is where i would start, just my $0.02.

omg ur still alive lol. yea injector pipes mbc a standalone or something to tune it

maybe a 1JZGTE swap would more suit your needs :gotme:

They also have a FAQ for the 1JZGTE-2JZGTE swap into the A70 Chassis if you decide not to go the NA-T route.

a 7mgte is turbo…you either got a 5mge or 7mge, or jdm 6mge

your right its a 7mge.
ya if you have any spare parts… i have nothing in the way of turboing it yet. I was also wondering where the stock turbo cars ran the oil feed lines from. ya I havent signed up to the supraforums but I will check that out next thatnks for all the advice…

wow good reading the first 2 pages are Drama but the last 2 have some good stuff.

the recomend retorqing stock headbolts,
putting in CPS, coilpack, Igniter in.
Pulling an ECU for a Turbo 7mgte.
Swapping to 440 injectors
only running 6psi
Exhaust manifold
Wastegate
Intercooler
turbo (recomended stock 7mgte turbo)
Plumbing
Oil feed lines/ from oil cooler.
they said i would feel boost from about 2.5k on with stock compression 9.5:1 it would feel torque, more like a V8.

said product would look like this:

no prob mike, what car is this going in??