turbooo

i tihnk my turbos gone its burning oil when i let it kick in alot of, so i drive and shift at 2500rpm. my questoin is does any one know what i shud check i was told the return pipe could be clogged. how wouldi check and see if the turbos leaking oil.

www.ka-t.org

Take off one of the hot pipes before the intercooler, if there is oil inside it then check the piping BEFORE the turbo. If there is no oil there but oil after the turbo then it’s your turbo.

If the compressor clean then unbolt the downpipe and look for oil there.
If there is oil there it’s either the turbo or the engine…

yea ill check that but im pritty sure its the turbo it only smokes when it kicks in and i lowerd teh psi and it smoke less now.

i also have a exhaust leak cuz of a gap between the turbo elbow and turbo becuz of that there is oil on the tranny . and oil on my bumper. there is no oil in the hotpipe or on the compressor or intake.

when i was checking for oil on the compressor i felt the shaft move in when i pushed it and then later on when i was driving for about 20 min i didnt notice any oil burning and i was letting the turbo kick in so now im about 99% sure its the turbo.

theres about 1/4 inch play in and out on the compressor.