Turnpike collectors on strike

…These people are fucking rediculous. They have the nerve to strike when they’re getting paid 18.xx /hr full time + benefits to start, not to mention what senior employees make as reported by the post gazette over the summer.

F Unions and F overpaid laborers :madfawk: Assholes!
Monkeys can do your random tasks and they get paid bananas :hitit:

be sure to :burnout: all ove rthe turnpike all day today

ya i drove by the turnpike today…fucking out there protesting…assholes

Is the strike official? I wish they woulda striked last week and saved me a few bucks on my weekend journey. They have it made, sucks they are greedy.

yay…for me…my trip to NJ that used to cost 11.05 is now up to 15.something…
but today its free…
and hopefully when i come back on Sat or sunday they still will be on strike and it will only be $2

one warning…wife said that she heard that people are speeding through the toll booths & cops are going to be stopping people…its 5mph throught there…

they walked off 4am this morn!

free and im taking advantage of it today :cool:

i just might go on it for the hell of it

Sucks it isn’t tomorrow… :frowning: If I take the turnpike to thanksgiving dinner it’ll cost me $2 instead of $0.50

EZ Pass will own all those mother fuckers…

And it should, fucking unions. Did you know that in other states that use the EZ Pass system, that you actually get a discount because they don’t need to pay a person to take care of you as you go through the tollboth? There’s not only a timing advantage, there’s an actual cost advantage. Pa TP workers couldn’t have that, it threatened their union, so we in PA get to pay full price. No price break for us, the union said so…

Damn why didn’t this happen over the weekend while I was in PA? Damn it I spent like 10 bucks in 3 days!

MAybe they will stay on strike till next novembere :smiley: make it a lot easier to travel out east for shows…lol

fuck that if i had one of those jobs i’d tell the union to fuck themselves and cross the picket line with my dick out pissing all over them fucks. they will only screw themselves. thank God i never drive east, all my trips are west. I’ll have to use it thou for Monte MadneSS, i think its in jersey

I don’t know why more people don’t take advantage of them though.