New EZ-Pass fast lane

This is the best new ive heard…once my 6 month suspension ends for speeding thru the toll booth ends, this will be awesome

http://wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=35584&provider=top

Great.

Except people went through them anyways @ 50 miles an hour.

And out of state’rs think they are normal lane, and sit there looking to pay someone.

there are 65 mph ez pass lanes in nj… whats with this 20mph crap

yeah driving down the maryland last summer they were in pa and md too. there were like 3 seperate lanes that split off so you could keep going. it was the best idea i’ve seen. i can’t wait for that to happen here.

now i actually might get one… but 20 mph, it could be better.

Finally. i hated slowing down.

i’m planning on getting one…just found out that they’re free of extra charges, too bad i didnt know that sooner…

and 65 through the tolls in NJ is absolutely insane…i hope their toll lanes are at least a bit wider than ours are…

^ do you seriously think that they aren’t?

there are three lanes designated to it… it splits about 3000 feet before the high speed ez pass…

:bloated:

i’m just curious how much wider they make them there…there are a lot of bad drivers out there, and 65 through a toll many people wouldnt be able to confidently do, even if it were 15ft wide

canada ftw… they have these huge pillars that u drive thru and they send a bill to your house… its awesome…u drive under them and u dont have to slow or stop or ne thing

its because NJ and NYC have undeground tunnels for the toll workers instead of crossing lanes…my GF brother works for EZ-Pass

how about they just jump to the 65 mph ones…??

oh yeah, this is NY.

that would make too much sense

sweet I cant wait to blow through it at 85mph…fawk the STATE!

ummmm…

The problem isn’t slowing down, it’s paying unjustified tolls.

“No taxation without representation” where is the next fucking shipment of tea…

this is so why you are my # 1 bitch.

anyways, i remember a kid on ubrf a while ago who posted some possible design drawings. the way it was setup was pimp and should help traffic move along nicely.

i go through at 20 mph everyday?! does this mean i can do 40 now?

(i still cant wait till they send speeding tickets out because of these)

people like us are going to abuse the possibility of this new convenience and privilege, and NYS will take it back away from us…

:word: i never go 5 mph through and i get pissed at the douche bags in front of me who do!