turnpike story

Originally posted by BlackZ28
honestly though… that was some quick thinking, or have you been planning to use that for a while?

he had that shit planned…he was like “oooo i hope i can get in an arguement with toll booth willy so i can look extra cooool in front of the pittspeed people”

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
he had that shit planned…he was like “oooo i hope i can get in an arguement with toll booth willy so i can look extra cooool in front of the pittspeed people”

humm… i wonder if he has any fish-eating friends?

if that guy would have “come out of the booootha” he would have beat your ass kicked in the fender of the gtp stolen your bucket,i mean buick, and you would have been so messed up iwould have to drive the buffoon

i got your toll booth willy right here bitch

Originally posted by Gnocide
i got your toll booth willy right here bitch

blah blah blah blah…

blah blah blah blah…

Originally posted by Gnocide

he’s pointing at u

Originally posted by BlackZ28
honestly though… that was some quick thinking, or have you been planning to use that for a while?

hes been practicing since 5th grade:p

i have mixed emotions of this thread. I mean yea it sucks, but afterall he DID call the guy a cupcake, and then threaten his life. So i guess i give it one thumb up :bigthumb:

He whoopD your ass :bigthumb:

good story

agreed. bonus points would have been awarded for getting out of the car and/or actually waiting in the parking lot for them… I give this thread a C-

09-30-2003, 06:37 PM :doh: :doh: :doh:

mmhmmm… me likey story time :love:

:doh:

Should have figured… Shaggy loves to dredge up old threads…

i sure do, now gotta find the ones you and pink hair :hsdance:

[QUOTE=Gnocide][/QUOTE]JOHN!!! When did u get a dig cam man…you could fly with hose wings amn…u might want getthat looked at or someting

toll booth tuff gu :bigthumb: y!