turnpike story

Today i exit at irwin to give the guy my $1.75 again and i need to get rid of this 50 cent roll of pennys .So the guys like “id rather you not " and im like” too bad". He gets a serious attitude and says"I know how you people are, you just dont want to break a dollar" so i said " twice a day i come through here to feed you and your overpaid ass so lighten up" another worker comes in and ask whats the matter to him and he proceeds to tell this guy i gave him a roll of change as part of the payment.This is good so now i ask for a reciept that he has to write out.Hes mad and says" I knew as soon as you handed me the roll you wanted a reciept thats how you people are". … My pittspeed answer… Is it close to your quitting time because ill wait in the employee parking lot CUPCAKE. Him and the other guy just look at me so i give the finger and leave real slow like im heading for the employee parking lot.

:smiley: :eek: :smiley: :eek: :smiley:

& what was u gonna DOOOOOOO!!!:itr41:

Originally posted by Pewterss

x2 :greddy:

:itr41:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:itr41:

Originally posted by Pewterss
i was gonna show him my purple flames that are tated on my dick then proceed to slap his treehugging vw driving ass around with it …why?

rofl… get that gtp out and prove something… :stuck_out_tongue:

:itr41: great story

“repost”

Originally posted by thefranchise
“repost”
:repost: also works.

:embarassd

this thread gets…

2 thumbs down

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
this thread gets…

2 thumbs down

suxors maximus

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by thefranchise
suxors maximus
:hs:

honestly though… that was some quick thinking, or have you been planning to use that for a while?

Originally posted by BlackZ28
honestly though… that was some quick thinking, or have you been planning to use that for a while?
:mad: just driving for 3 hours, and being on this board helps alot too…